Finally got me a Termi vert

riche

Established Member
IMG_2499.JPG
IMG_2672.JPG
pickrd this up last week. 03 with 93k miles, style bar, stegi ported blower, pulley, heat exchanger and a few other mods. I just added the chrome wheels a few days ago. Tinted headlights are coming off soon

riche

Established Member
I posted it to see how many people here are really tools. Doesn't seem like things have changed much since i used to be on here years back

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I posted it to see how many people here are really tools. Doesn't seem like things have changed much since i used to be on here years back

Only tools use that term on this site..........

A lot of cool people here nowadays. I know what you mean about the tone around here years ago, but it really isn't like that anymore. However, if you use improper terminology around here people WILL point it out...........

BADBOYSVT

Established Member
Only tools use that term on this site..........

A lot of cool people here nowadays. I know what you mean about the tone around here years ago, but it really isn't like that anymore. However, if you use improper terminology around here people WILL point it out...........

Still some d....bag around here . I learn you have to have some thick skins to be around here lol.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Still some d....bag around here . I learn you have to have some thick skins to be around here lol.

LMAO!!! You're probably right. Every site has their share of bad apples. I stay away from the smack down threads as I do not like that type of activity. However, here in the Terminator Talk section there really isn't too much bad attitude these days.

It used to be rampant. I signed up here back in 2008. I think 2011 or 2012 is when I noticed a change and really started to become an active member here.

Users who are viewing this thread