Finally got into the 8's in the 1/4 with the coupe... Vids inside

shhak

Established Member
Nice! Did you run up at Bowling Green at the NMRA Finals this year? I thought I saw that car there.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
There is one scheduled at Memphis Motorsports park. Unless I make a 11.5 truck between now and then I wont race, but I should be there spectating.

FORCE FED

Ridin da train!
Established Member
Thanks for the comps guys!

Nice! Did you run up at Bowling Green at the NMRA Finals this year? I thought I saw that car there.

Dat be me! We also drove it out to the Hobby Lobby parking lot Sat night after the True Street race. Did you stop by and shoot the breeze with us any?:beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome! Congratulations. Sounded like you were losing traction a bit but you stayed right in it. Nice run! :beer:

FORCE FED

Ridin da train!
Established Member
Awesome! Congratulations. Sounded like you were losing traction a bit but you stayed right in it. Nice run! :beer:

Thanks man. Yeah we've just started using the AMS100 digital boost controller, we're having to turn boost back a pretty good bit off the line and a good ways out to stave off killing the tires so bad. On the 8.9 pass we were leaving on 3.5 psi and ramping the boost in on 4 dif stages every half a second to finally reach full boost. I had to peddle several times on the 8.9 pass, so we changed the ramp speed from the half second to .85 of a second on each stage and didn't have to lift as much. Once we update the suspension over the winter (maybe a small mini-tub and big dragradial too), I'm hoping to beable to leave on 6.5 psi and ramp the boost in quicker if the tires will hold! We are turning the car 6,950 rpm on those passes and we eventually plan on turning it around 7,600, so we should beable to pick-up the pace next year if it's the Lords will!

I'd like to be leaving like this car and running semilar ET/mph, but only time will tell!
InductionMotorsports8.24Vid

Hey, a mans gotta have goals/dreams!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread