Fiesta ST

AAG

Established Member
I want one but ill wait till this time next year for a leftover. If Focus STs are getting 3-5k off msrp, I'm bound to find a Fiesta ST under 20k.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Then go find your own little Fiesta ST forum and stay out of the Focus ST forum. :poke:

What does the better balance matter considering what you are using it for? The Fiesta ST looks like FIAT. :xpl:
:lol:

Oh, I am going to lurk all over this Focus forum with a Fiesta.

You know I'll be taking it to the road course on occasion. Something you should be doing with your car, but your headlights are going to be to expensive to get a rock chip in.

We just finished up a tune for the Escape 2.0T actually. Please PM me for more info if you are interested! -Chris

PM sent.

TRBO VNM

Oh, I am going to lurk all over this Focus forum with a Fiesta.

You know I'll be taking it to the road course on occasion. Something you should be doing with your car, but your headlights are going to be to expensive to get a rock chip in.

Already bought all my power mods, so now appearance and have always wanted HID's. Loved them on the BMW.

If I need to worry about rock chips at the road course, then the car won't be driven on it. You should see me on route 235 after they milled the road to repave it. 40mph and 1/4 mile behind the car in front of me. LOL. I will just ride with you then. I wanted to do the road course, but not if I am dealing with chipping the paint. It will get a chip eventually, but I can at least try to prevent it for now.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
TRBO, if ya dont mind me asking, what'd you pay on your focus? Im starting to consider it against the Fiesta. I just know the dealers up here, and I dont wanna get the "limited production", or "rare and hard to find" BS that they tend to pull. Id imagine under msrp no?

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
I paid 23.5k(plus TT&L) for a ST2, recaros & Sony stereo. Car sat on the showroom for almost a year, bought it with 7 miles on it.

wheelhopper

Established Member
That is why I am putting my max around $22.5K for the Fiesta, loaded. I really only want the ST2 equivalent so am hoping for around $21K

TRBO VNM

TRBO, if ya dont mind me asking, what'd you pay on your focus? Im starting to consider it against the Fiesta. I just know the dealers up here, and I dont wanna get the "limited production", or "rare and hard to find" BS that they tend to pull. Id imagine under msrp no?

If I recall it was like $22,500 before tax, tag, title.

Now with 2014's on the lot you should be able to find a 2013 damn good deal. And they might have a higher rebate.

At the time mine was pretty cheap for a ST1 compared to everyone else I saw posting. Part of the reason is because they ordered it in for me and didn't charge me the $795 delivery fee or whatever it is and there was a $500 rebate.

SVT Rob

Established Member
I picked up my ST2 with moon roof and navigation for $23,986. Very happy with it.

The Fiesta ST wasn't an option for me, as the price point was too close to the Focus ST. It really sucks that we only have a 5-door variant here, but Europe gets a 3-door Fiesta ST.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
If I recall it was like $22,500 before tax, tag, title.

Now with 2014's on the lot you should be able to find a 2013 damn good deal. And they might have a higher rebate.

At the time mine was pretty cheap for a ST1 compared to everyone else I saw posting. Part of the reason is because they ordered it in for me and didn't charge me the $795 delivery fee or whatever it is and there was a $500 rebate.
Wow thats not bad at all! If I went with a Focus I feel like Id have to go for the ST2 at least though. Ill have to keep an eye out for a leftover '13.
I picked up my ST2 with moon roof and navigation for $23,986. Very happy with it.

The Fiesta ST wasn't an option for me, as the price point was too close to the Focus ST. It really sucks that we only have a 5-door variant here, but Europe gets a 3-door Fiesta ST.

Thats my biggest peeve about the Fiesta, the 3-door that everyone else gets looks tits! I wouldnt mind paying more for one over a 5-door either. Oh well, ce la vie. And as far as price point, the Fiesta I was considering (Recaros only) was lke $24,190, then Id get $500 for military rebate, and Id imagine you could knock at minimum a grand off on top of that, but who knows. Im goin in tomorrow to see a buddy at a local dealership to work some numbers, just hope the trade-in #'s are there.

TRBO VNM

Wow thats not bad at all! If I went with a Focus I feel like Id have to go for the ST2 at least though. Ill have to keep an eye out for a leftover '13.

I wouldn't mind an ST2, but I didn't want the payments that come along with it. The only thing I would have wanted was the seats. So many people are having issues with MFT that it appears to be a waste of money and glad I didn't do it.

Ford really needs to allow the packages to be broken up a little bit. I would have paid more for the seats and HID's. The only option I could get with the ST1 is a moonroof. the past 2 cars I owned that had them, I used the moonroof a total of 3 times. So the $800 cost and possible leaks wasn't worth it to me. On top of that there have been reports of them exploding for no reason.

Now I have a set of projectors so I will have the HID's that I wanted and the ST1 seats are pretty nice and are comfortable. Only thing that bothers me is that the driver seat is not powered. There are people that trade down their ST3 seats for the ST1's. So I could always look around for those

So overall from what I have seen so far, I think the ST1 is the best option for limited issues.

Users who are viewing this thread