Fiesta ST

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Yes I know, this is the Focus section, but there is no Fiesta section thus far. Seems the ST's are still a few weeks out from hitting the stealerships(up here at least), anyone put in an order/recieve one yet? Im looking to trade in my SUV on one as a daily (mileage back and forth from base is killer). Seems the aftermaket has come on somewhat slow for the Focus', any word on anything for the Fiesta like tunes/E85 conversions etc? I know its kind of a shot in the dark, but figured it'd be worth a shot! 35mpg and ecoboost seems like a winning combo for a daily:rockon:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
see Livernois. they are already tuning the 1.6EB with good results, and frank hands down OWN the EB tuning market.

ive kick the idea snagging one for a daily....but then i realized i could spend that money of the 5.slow.....:)

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
see Livernois. they are already tuning the 1.6EB with good results, and frank hands down OWN the EB tuning market.

ive kick the idea snagging one for a daily....but then i realized i could spend that money of the 5.slow.....:)

Im taking it Frank is @ Livernois? And yeah thats a tough call, thats a good chunk of cash to put into the mustang, but up here ya gotta have a daily unfortunately..

jonb347

Established Member
actually the base price is quite a bit less. I have a loaded one coming and its like 25xxx where as my ST was 30 on the sticker. 94gt5.0 I have an orange one being built next week if youre interested. Id also be happy to order one for you. I have people on here and on the ST forums that can vouch for us. pm me if interested.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member

Livernois doesn't own the EB tuning market. Plenty of good ecoboost tuners out there.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
The Fiesta ST is priced so close to the Focus ST. Why do you want one over the Focus ST?
Eh not really, for what I'm looking at (white with just Recaros) it rings in at $24,190msrp. That and it should get substantially better mpg, which is the main purpose of the switch anyways.
actually the base price is quite a bit less. I have a loaded one coming and its like 25xxx where as my ST was 30 on the sticker. 94gt5.0 I have an orange one being built next week if youre interested. Id also be happy to order one for you. I have people on here and on the ST forums that can vouch for us. pm me if interested.
Good to know sir! I'd be looking for a white with only the Recaro upgrade, not sure what ya can do price-wise, but I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with! Dealers around here are ridiculous.
Livernois doesn't own the EB tuning market. Plenty of good ecoboost tuners out there.

Any other suggestions? Thanks :beer:

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

To correct you Hemi, we have not started on the 1.6L EcoBoost yet. We are finishing up the 2.0L platforms before we look into the demand for the 1.6. If demand is high enough we will offer a tuning solution for it.

We may not own the EcoBoost tuning market but I'd like to think we are the industry leader. We've had the first F150 into the 12's, first Explorer Sport into the 12's, first to market with the Fusion 2.0T tuning, etc.

We are always developing new product and refining existing product within the EcoBoost platform. We even have a turbo on the way to Tial for a billet wheel upgrade on the Fusion 2.0 to see the gains we can achieve! -Chris

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
To correct you Hemi, we have not started on the 1.6L EcoBoost yet. We are finishing up the 2.0L platforms before we look into the demand for the 1.6. If demand is high enough we will offer a tuning solution for it.

We may not own the EcoBoost tuning market but I'd like to think we are the industry leader. We've had the first F150 into the 12's, first Explorer Sport into the 12's, first to market with the Fusion 2.0T tuning, etc.

Well you've got at least one interested! :lol:

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
I'm not sure how I feel about a fiesta ST. Don't see what the hype is about. I personally wouldn't want a car smaller than a focus. That being said, I don't see it getting much better gas mileage if any than the fiesta. I get daily 38 mpg commuting to work at 65-70. 80% highway, and I've gotten 380 miles out of a tank and could of easily gotten another 20 or so. I've seen the mpg go upwards of 38 before, but nothing over 40. City driving will drop around 28 or so. Keep in mind this is driving the car sensibly.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I'm not sure how I feel about a fiesta ST. Don't see what the hype is about. I personally wouldn't want a car smaller than a focus. That being said, I don't see it getting much better gas mileage if any than the fiesta. I get daily 38 mpg commuting to work at 65-70. 80% highway, and I've gotten 380 miles out of a tank and could of easily gotten another 20 or so. I've seen the mpg go upwards of 38 before, but nothing over 40. City driving will drop around 28 or so. Keep in mind this is driving the car sensibly.

Wow..that's a far stretch from what most are claiming to get. From what I've read most are getting mid 20's avg.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Does anyone happen to have invoice or x-plan pricing #'s for the Fiesta ST by chance?

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member

We are always developing new product and refining existing product within the EcoBoost platform. We even have a turbo on the way to Tial for a billet wheel upgrade on the Fusion 2.0 to see the gains we can achieve! -Chris

How about a tune for the 2.0T in the Escape? I have looked around for a tuner for it and can't find one.

I am also planning to get a Fiesta ST. The attraction is a fun commuter that will get 30+mpg. I have seen a Fiesta ST in person and I think it actually looks better than the Focus. Size wise it is about the same size as the SVT Focus. I spoke with people that had ridden and driven the new Fiesta ST and the response I got is that the Fiesta has a sportier ride and is better balanced than the Focus. I can get a Focus ST2 for just over $24K so I need to be able to get a comparably equipped Fiesta for under $22K for it to make sense.

TRBO VNM

How about a tune for the 2.0T in the Escape? I have looked around for a tuner for it and can't find one.

I am also planning to get a Fiesta ST. The attraction is a fun commuter that will get 30+mpg. I have seen a Fiesta ST in person and I think it actually looks better than the Focus. Size wise it is about the same size as the SVT Focus. I spoke with people that had ridden and driven the new Fiesta ST and the response I got is that the Fiesta has a sportier ride and is better balanced than the Focus. I can get a Focus ST2 for just over $24K so I need to be able to get a comparably equipped Fiesta for under $22K for it to make sense.

Then go find your own little Fiesta ST forum and stay out of the Focus ST forum. :poke:

What does the better balance matter considering what you are using it for? The Fiesta ST looks like FIAT. :xpl:
:lol:

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member

ah my mistake, i thought that fusion vid you guys posted was a 1.6 car. still :rockon: for Livernois. if i ever get the balls ill tune my SHO.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

We just finished up a tune for the Escape 2.0T actually. Please PM me for more info if you are interested! -Chris

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
Wow..that's a far stretch from what most are claiming to get. From what I've read most are getting mid 20's avg.

well you can't believe everything you read on the net...(a lot of factors in MPG)

I've seen 32-35 mpg @ 75 as well. Over 75mph you'll see a decrease in gas mileage. I didn't buy the car for it to get 40 MPG, its a fun daily and has some nuts. I def. wouldn't want anything smaller than a Focus.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
well you can't believe everything you read on the net...(a lot of factors in MPG)

I've seen 32-35 mpg @ 75 as well. Over 75mph you'll see a decrease in gas mileage. I didn't buy the car for it to get 40 MPG, its a fun daily and has some nuts. I def. wouldn't want anything smaller than a Focus.

Hmm, I still like the pricepoint on the Fiesta a bit better, and Im thinking with conservative driving I should be able to pull 40mpg out of it..

Users who are viewing this thread