Fiesta ST photoshoot- CFD Productions

whiplash306

Established Member
Nice pics man! VERY NICE! Definitely agree - there's just "SOMETHING" about these little Fiesta ST's that makes it one of the MOST FUN vehicles I have ever owned and driven. Love the pics!

BTW, #4 is now my desktop picture - works perfect since we both have Ox White FiST's!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those pictures are some of the best (rolling) shots I've seen. Nice looking Fiesta, too! :thumbsup:

Electrokid

Established Member
Wow! Those pictures are awesome! Jealous of the Fiesta too. I wanted one really bad, but instead had to buy an older STI wagon because I couldn't afford to buy another brand spankin new car.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Nice pics man! VERY NICE! Definitely agree - there's just "SOMETHING" about these little Fiesta ST's that makes it one of the MOST FUN vehicles I have ever owned and driven. Love the pics!

BTW, #4 is now my desktop picture - works perfect since we both have Ox White FiST's!
Thanks man! That pic seems to be fairly popular on some of the other forums as a background too lol.
F shack lol. Great pics by the way
:lol: Surprised youre the first one thats noticed, thanks man :beer:
Very nice :rockon: ... I'd like to meet up with that guy at some point!

Thanks! Im sure he'd be more than happy to shoot your car, let me know if you wanna set something up!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Those pictures are some of the best (rolling) shots I've seen. Nice looking Fiesta, too! :thumbsup:
Appreciate it man! Dan does some killer work!
awesome little cars
:thumbsup:
Shots are great. I've seen a lot of Dan's work on other local car sites and they never disappoint.
Yeah, the dude has a hell of alot of talent, and no shortage of cash tied up in his setup lol.
Wow! Those pictures are awesome! Jealous of the Fiesta too. I wanted one really bad, but instead had to buy an older STI wagon because I couldn't afford to buy another brand spankin new car.

Thanks man! You can get into these cars pretty damn reasonably, and around here they now have a 3K rebate going on them..(naturally after I bought mine :lol:).

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
pics look great!

lol probably also doesn't corner for shit anymore.

I noticed when just changing to all season Coninental DWS from the F1s that my focus ST didn't feel as good in the corners because of the softer sidewall. Definitely feel the tires roll.

been thinking about an ST but it bothers me that they dont come with a true lsd. and its not cheap to add one. how does it feel without one? with the electronic diff feature?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
pics look great!

been thinking about an ST but it bothers me that they dont come with a true lsd. and its not cheap to add one. how does it feel without one? with the electronic diff feature?

Thanks Steve! The torque vectoring control on these cars is awesome imo. Doesn't torque steer and shoots where you point the wheel. If you were closer I'd let ya take it for a rip!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Fantastic photos! Not sure which one I like best, the lighting couldn't of have been better.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Thanks man! Yeah we met up at like 7pm and he was running around with a chub talking about how perfect the light was for shooting haha.

Users who are viewing this thread