Fiesta ST photoshoot- CFD Productions

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
All credit for photos is due to my buddy Dan @ CFD productions. This was a pretty interesting shoot, the rolling shots were done with Dan strapping himself to my buddy Sully's truck bed and hanging half out of it on the highway.. how none of us got arrested is beyond me lol. Well enough talk, here are the pics!

DSC_0484 by CFD Productions, on Flickr

ST2 by CFD Productions, on Flickr

ST1 by CFD Productions, on Flickr

DSC_0487 by CFD Productions, on Flickr

DSC_0338 by CFD Productions, on Flickr

DSC_0349 by CFD Productions, on Flickr

DSC_0173 by CFD Productions, on Flickr

DSC_0308 by CFD Productions, on Flickr

TClark22

Established Member
nice pics.

lol what size are those wheels like 15s? they look tiny with those taller tires

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
nice pics.

lol what size are those wheels like 15s? they look tiny with those taller tires

They're TeamDynamics 15x7's, they dropped 10lbs per corner going to that setup. Function>Form. That and it doesn't ride like a bag of ass anymore with the extra sidewall lol.

TClark22

Established Member
They're TeamDynamics 15x7's, they dropped 10lbs per corner going to that setup. Function>Form. That and it doesn't ride like a bag of ass anymore with the extra sidewall lol.

lol probably also doesn't corner for shit anymore.

I noticed when just changing to all season Coninental DWS from the F1s that my focus ST didn't feel as good in the corners because of the softer sidewall. Definitely feel the tires roll.

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
lol probably also doesn't corner for shit anymore.

I noticed when just changing to all season Coninental DWS from the F1s that my focus ST didn't feel as good in the corners because of the softer sidewall. Definitely feel the tires roll.
It corners better now actually, and most that are running auto-x/track days are going to a 15/16" setup. The 17's on this thing from the factory look good, but they are rubber bands.
holy hell nice pictures!! Impressive work

# 2 , 6 and 8 FTW

Thanks man :beer:

96 cobra

Established Member
That car must be a blast at autox with the extra power & those ZII's! What suspension is on it?

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
That car must be a blast at autox with the extra power & those ZII's! What suspension is on it?

It's definitely a fun little go-kart lol. Right now it's just a set of H&R springs, eventually will go with a coilover setup. I've never been in a car that's handled better and inspires confident driving!

Users who are viewing this thread