ffw

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
To those that have run true street before...Do we need to sign up at the event? Or pre-reg.

Im going to the ATL/commerce GA event in April...Thanks guys!!! slo-poc..

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
In the past you have not had to pre register. I would assume it is the same this year, but I would go on the ffw website to make sure. I'll see you there.

Last edited:

stangman4610

Established Member
pretty sure you sign up there, thats why the gates open up so early saturday morning for sign in and registration/vehicle inspection/etc...

another questions while we're on the subject....

.. they say "bullet" style mufflers are outlawed unless on true drag cars, my car is a street car but I'm thinking of doing Borla XR-1 mufflers and just dumping them after the muffler. would this be allowed, i know you can run dumps, but would i have to go with an offset muffler rather than a true "straight through" racing muffler???
need help dont want to get these on and then have to switch them and do it all again!!!
appreciate the help

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I have stayed in hotels in the past when competing. Lucky for me my sister now lives about 10min. from the track, so I'll probably stay with her.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
nice gig man..cheaper...Me and a few guys from svtp, spyder,blownsvt03, and a few others will be at the ho-jo's right down the street.
Lets meet up, look for a redfire with the plate slo-poc.....
I'll be there friday mid-day if everything goes to plan( knock knock)..haha!!

turbo coupe

Established Member
they are not that strict on the tech at ffw atlanta due to so many cars. although i got disqualified for not having my cage certified only after someone complained after i had a 9.31 average and i own a chassis shop but didnt finish the car in time to get it certified. atlanta ffw is a great time guys.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
damn turbo!!!! 9.31 average....I can't even see you...wow...

There is approx. 5 cars from our area going, Sounds like a great time, I can"t wait!!!!
can someone bring a spare half shaft to sell me...haha!!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed about my stock shafts....thanks guys!!! slo-poc

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
slo-poc, I'll look for u. I'll be in a black 03, with F8LSNKE on the plate. I'm still running stock irs as well, but will probably have a solid by then. If you can run et streets, they're alot easier on the irs with the soft sidewall.

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
a few of us will be at the comfort inn. we should be there around 2:00 friday. we all need to look each other up once we get there.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
slo-poc, I'll look for u. I'll be in a black 03, with F8LSNKE on the plate. I'm still running stock irs as well, but will probably have a solid by then. If you can run et streets, they're alot easier on the irs with the soft sidewall.
If you get a solid by then??? bring your stock half shafts.....I made to buy em!!! Im sure you'll sell em that weekend!!!!:rockon:
Cool our crew will be close...good times for sure!!! can't wait!!!

Last edited:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
F8L, is the car....... lets say a lil ...... border line on tech??? he he!!

nice mod list and et by the damn way !!!!!!!!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Look forward to this also, I will be there with both the Cobra and the Lightning! Hopefully I don't need a cage for my slobra vert. Then again if I run that fast.. I should be happy.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
not a bad combo.....Just incase the cobra breaks. doesnt sound like it will with the new 26 spline setup and new rear end.....
VS my stock halfshafts...hhmmmmm.......

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
slo-poc said:
not a bad combo.....Just incase the cobra breaks. doesnt sound like it will with the new 26 spline setup and new rear end.....
VS my stock halfshafts...hhmmmmm.......

That's what I thought last time lol. Good for you is there will be plenty of people with replacement shafts mang.

Users who are viewing this thread