ffw

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Don't know if I'll be makin it now. Toasted the motor today. It still went 10.90 at 121 with a hurt motor. This sux. Contemplating what to do now. Fix it back the way it was or put in an aluminum stroker shortblock. Guess it'll just depend on the cost. Maybe I'll start a fix F8LSNAKE's motor charity fund. Hang out at some redlights with a pale and a sad face or somethin.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
F8LSNAKE said:
Don't know if I'll be makin it now. Toasted the motor today. It still went 10.90 at 121 with a hurt motor. This sux. Contemplating what to do now. Fix it back the way it was or put in an aluminum stroker shortblock. Guess it'll just depend on the cost. Maybe I'll start a fix F8LSNAKE's motor charity fund. Hang out at some redlights with a pale and a sad face or somethin.
Man, Im sorry to hear that....I've also thought of the redlight fund...it might work....
Well hope to see you in GA....Good luck with your car..keep us informed....:pop:

....I just won't go turbo,,,I enjoy the superchargers too much....

Last edited:

turbo coupe

Established Member
we always seem to have as much fun saturday night after the track closes! there was some pretty good street racing last year if you knew where to look. I dont have the coupe anymore but i do own an 03 redfire cobra that runs tens on radials and is so much more fun to race. my coupe was a lot of work but it was cool to be a contender for the win even if it is only for 100.00 and bragging rights.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
ok I have a redfire too, but mine didn't come with the 10 second slip option!!!
haha!!!
Did you get that option from svt???? or kenne bell?? haha!!

turbo coupe

Established Member
slo-poc said:
ok I have a redfire too, but mine didn't come with the 10 second slip option!!!
haha!!!
Did you get that option from svt???? or kenne bell?? haha!!
neither i chose the whipple option:rockon:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
I happen to drive a 620 hrse whipp car...I feel in love..damn it man...
jealous points at 9.5 outta 10 haha!!!!

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
OK GUYS, THE TIME TO PLAN IS COMMING UP....like I said a bunch of us are leaving that Fri the 13th yup..the 13t to head up..if anyone wants to meet up for the cruize up that would be great!!!
We all paln on leaving in the am...8 or so..and head up..chime in if you want to get in the cruize.....Hope to see all of you!!!!!! slo-poc...Cullen

BOOST FREAK

Established Member
our gang is coming down. be sure and look for us. we will have a Sonic Blue, Silver, Screamin Yellow and Comp Orange all sporting Whipples. We usually park toward the end of the grand stands, real close to true street parking. I look forward to meeting everyone, be sure to introduce yourself. we usually have plenty of tents up for some shade.

We are staying at the Best Western (was the Red Roof Inn last year, must have been bought out).

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Bobby I would put the cobra back to stock, so I have a chance of beatin you....
Guys..look for a redfire 03 with slo-poc on tha tag.....

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
slo-poc said:
Bobby I would put the cobra back to stock, so I have a chance of beatin you....
Guys..look for a redfire 03 with slo-poc on tha tag.....

LOL!

I'll be driving my Sonic Blue Lightning with a tag LTHL 150 and possibly pulling my 98 laser red cobra with a tag LTHL SVT

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
F8lsnake thats great new man!!!! keep us posted.....how much break in would you need??? could you run the car?????

Users who are viewing this thread