ffw

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
We reused my rods and crank so that wasn't an issue. Mine should be done by the first of the week. I won't be runnin at FFW. I doubt I'll have a chance to get the motor in by then, but I'll try. If I do I will have the car there, I just won't be runnin it yet.

BOOST FREAK

Established Member
BOOST FREAK said:
our gang is coming down. be sure and look for us. we will have a Sonic Blue, Silver, Screamin Yellow and Comp Orange all sporting Whipples. We usually park toward the end of the grand stands, real close to true street parking. I look forward to meeting everyone, be sure to introduce yourself. we usually have plenty of tents up for some shade.

We are staying at the Best Western (was the Red Roof Inn last year, must have been bought out).

we all are still going, but unfortunately I won't have my car. I installed a new McLeod and it must have a warped disc, it chatters like hell and is coming back out. all the other cars will be there and I will just be "pit bitch" for the weekend. everyone look us up and stop by and introduce yourself.

F8TL, good to hear you are getting your car back soon. look us up while you are there.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
60% chance of rain on Sat. as of now, but who knows. Looks like my car won't make it either so we'll be rollin the wifey's escape. I guess you guys will mostly be hangin in the true street area?

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
yea truestreet area.....and beer alley at the ho-jo's..haha!!!
Friday looks great..sat rain.and last update was rain and showers from sat thru monday......doesn't look good....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread