~Few Pics From Todays Detail~

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Just bought an M3 in a similar color, hopefully it will turn out close to this. Glad to see the chicanes back...those made your car.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Low mileage FTW, I just hit 15k myself. Cobra looks amazing Kevin. :bowdown:
Thanks. Got to drive it! :burnout:

Just bought an M3 in a similar color, hopefully it will turn out close to this. Glad to see the chicanes back...those made your car.
Yeah, I really liked how they looked on there. I will change when I come up with a new design.

Love looking at Kevin's Cobra pics. Mine will be in storage for another 3 months:cryying:
Thanks. :beer: Could be worse, it could spend those 3 months ouside. :eek:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Simply gorgeous!

What are the steps to removing the antenna mast? I need to remove mine next time I polish it.
After you unscrew the antenna, you carefully pop off the round cover on the base of the antenna with a small screwdriver to access the 3 screws. Simply unscrew the 3 phillips head screws and lift out the base.

To take it completely out, you have to open the glove box door all the way and you will see where the antenna unplugs. Unplug it and pull it out from the outside where it runs into the car in the door frame area.

Wish4svts

Established Member
When you get rid of them let me know! I'm right around the corner and looking to get my hands on a set! I still wanna see them in person, what days you work/off?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
very nice!

borat-high-five.jpg

Jagsamesh!

M240Bravo

Established Member
Kevin I hate you! Every time I think I'm good, you just throw me back in the mud.

Users who are viewing this thread