~Few Pics From Todays Detail~

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Well, it was about time for a little paint care. Had a few swirls I wanted to remove so out came the PC and supplies.

Figured I would share some pics.

Products used: SSR1, Red Moose Machine Glaze, Clearkote Carnauba Moose Wax.

During the SSR1
4301978763_293f016fda_o.jpg

Wax Applied.
4301978869_3df9d71c2a_o.jpg

4302728454_9cb3c592db_o.jpg

Results.
4301978987_953742d089_o.jpg

4302728588_7c6c859e8e_o.jpg

4301979179_d11b72be8b_o.jpg

4302728744_b3ffe6d89d_o.jpg

Should be good for a while now. :-D

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
very nice, cant wait to do mine. i have a new pc waiting to get tried out, but im going to practice on my truck,before the cobra

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
That PC is alot cheaper than the DeWalt i wanted....i will PM you on steps when i get one!!! I want to take care of my car just like you

snakezilla

Established Member
great job kevin, my winter cleaning is finally done.It only took me about 3 weeks LOL!! im serious 6 hrs on the paint 2 hrs on the engine bay, 4 hrs under the car, 2 hrs on the wheels and under the fenders, 1 hr inside the car and after 3 weeks of coming home and cleaning its finally done.

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Nicest cobra i have ever seen. Amazing.
Thanks man. :beer:

yeah that car is clean! nice work, although it looks like it didn't need much work anyways.
It didn't need a whole lot. You are correct. Just some maintainence, that's all.

Sweet. Wish mine looked that good. Good work man
Just work at it. You can do it.

very nice, cant wait to do mine. i have a new pc waiting to get tried out, but im going to practice on my truck,before the cobra
They are very forgiving and easy to use, you will see.

That PC is alot cheaper than the DeWalt i wanted....i will PM you on steps when i get one!!! I want to take care of my car just like you
OK. Sounds good.

nice job man, how u liking the red moose, i used it all the time on my dsg mach 1 and loved it,
I like the way the RMMG works. It is easy to use and gives a nice wet look.

great job kevin, my winter cleaning is finally done.It only took me about 3 weeks LOL!! im serious 6 hrs on the paint 2 hrs on the engine bay, 4 hrs under the car, 2 hrs on the wheels and under the fenders, 1 hr inside the car and after 3 weeks of coming home and cleaning its finally done.
I believe you. That's at least the time I spend on mine if not more. But I only go over the entire car like this once a year so it's not so bad. Winter time is perfect so it will be ready for Spring time. :burnout:

looks dam good as always man!
Thanks. :beer:

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
It's almost too clean, drive it and enjoy it. Car can't go to the grave with you.

On a side note my favorite cobra on this site, and your attention to detail is outstanding.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
nice work as always.........your posts always lite a fire under my ass to get my act together

noticed you went back to the chicane's...you sticking with these for a while?

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
I love the RMG/VMW combo you turned me onto. My black civic looks sooo wet after both are applied

What pads are you using for swirl remover, its that time again and I need a couple of pads

As usual the car looks freakin amazing!!

Satyr

Established Member
You have the best looking car on the forums...I have used my PC probably 10 times between various cars and have still never had results like that...using the same products, too. Any tips?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
It's almost too clean, drive it and enjoy it. Car can't go to the grave with you.

On a side note my favorite cobra on this site, and your attention to detail is outstanding.
LOL. Thanks. I have almost 18,000 miles on it.

your sick in the head you have the nicest paint on a cobra on this site!
LOL. I would not go that far. There are many cars on this site with great paint. Just look in here and you will find some of them.

kevin, ever feel like that car owns you? LOL!!!!
LOL. Not really. I enjoy this so I can't really complain.

nice work as always.........your posts always lite a fire under my ass to get my act together
noticed you went back to the chicane's...you sticking with these for a while?
I think for a while I will keep these, until I come up with a new design. Thanks. :beer:

I love the RMG/VMW combo you turned me onto. My black civic looks sooo wet after both are applied

What pads are you using for swirl remover, its that time again and I need a couple of pads

As usual the car looks freakin amazing!!
Thanks. This time I used a white pad with the SSR1, because I didn't need much correction. You really need to judge the condition of your paint to choose the pad/compound needed. A good rule of thumb is to start light and get more agressive if needed.

What can anyone say, simply beautiful Kevin..:thumbsup:
Thanks Noel. :beer:

You have the best looking car on the forums...I have used my PC probably 10 times between various cars and have still never had results like that...using the same products, too. Any tips?
I don't think it's the products as much as it is that you are using them as they are designed to. I have used rotaries for years so a PC is much more tame than that. Not sure why you are not acheiving the same results.

Wow, simply the nicest cobra i've ever seen.....
Thank you. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread