Few New Pictures of the TT GT/CS

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looks awesome! Certainly prefer the Torch Red Cobra though
Thanks.

i remember seeing a few videos you posted a while back. this car hauls the mail. well done
Thank you. :beer:

That is one badass ride!
Thank you. :thumbsup:

Psssh... looks okay.

Okay enough to drive...a lot...
LOL.

Sick Kevin, just sick.
Thanks Barry.

Looking good as always

I am honestly surprised you still have the car, figured you'd have moved up to an S550 by now
No, not yet. LOL

Kiohtee

Established Member
Holy chit man, simply astounding! :rockon:

What's the complete mod list and power output?

Roysgray88

Established Member
MAN! That is a work of art! I'm out of the loop on the specs, 6spd or auto? Someone would get a gem if you ever decided to sell it and build an s550 or GT350 etc. Hope I see it listed if that ever happens! :beer:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Holy chit man, simply astounding! :rockon:

What's the complete mod list and power output?
Hellion TT Kit w/ Turbonetics 62/70 turbos.
Lethal 3" Stainless X
Magnaflow 3" Stainless Competition Axle Back w/ 12" Stainless Dynomax Bullet mufflers used for resonators
Fore Innovations Level 2 Fuel System w/ (2) 465 Pumps and Teflon line
ID 1000 Injectors
E85
Eboost 2 controller
Peterson Fluid Systems catch can
DEI LAVA blankets and wrap
Battery relocation to the trunk
Speedhut Boost and Wideband Gauges in a SOS Pod
NGK AFX Wideband
Brembo Brake Upgrade w/ cross drilled rotors
Eibach Pro Kit Springs w/ GT500 Strut Mounts and Koni Orange Shocks/Struts
BMR Adjustable Lower Control Arms
BMR Swaybar Relocation Brackets
BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar
BMR Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets
Fully Tig Welded Rear Axle sanded and painted
Weld Racing s77b wheels 17X7 w/ 225/55/17 front and 15X10 w/ 275/50/15 M&H Drag Radials back

Made 639 on 6 psi and low timing. Now I'm making 9.5 psi and more timing. 750 RWHP est. or so now.
100% built and tuned by me.

MAN! That is a work of art! I'm out of the loop on the specs, 6spd or auto? Someone would get a gem if you ever decided to sell it and build an s550 or GT350 etc. Hope I see it listed if that ever happens! :beer:
Thank you. It still runs the stock 6R80 Auto.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks great, wheels are perfect on the car. :beer:

I like that breather setup a lot, where did you get the catch can? How does it vent? I need to do something with mine, the filters on the valve covers make such a mess.

Edit - Nevermind, I see you listed it. I assume there's a spacer under the cap or something and that's how it vents?

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looks great, wheels are perfect on the car. :beer:

I like that breather setup a lot, where did you get the catch can? How does it vent? I need to do something with mine, the filters on the valve covers make such a mess.

Edit - Nevermind, I see you listed it. I assume there's a spacer under the cap or something and that's how it vents?
Thank you.

I purchased the catch can from Amazon and got the rest of the fittings and hose from Power By The Hour in Boynton Beach, FL. I'm sure you can purchase the fittings and hose from anywhere.

https://www.amazon.com/Peterson-Flu..._SR160,160_&psc=1&refRID=WNFEQ3E8V6T7CTS8VBWR

9153533301_1240deb2d0_o.jpg

The "Lid" hangs over the edge of the can and it has a space under it where it breathes from. Inside the can it is baffled and there is a sponge filter on top.

You can see where it hangs over in this picture.
IMG_5027.jpg

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you.

I purchased the catch can from Amazon and got the rest of the fittings and hose from Power By The Hour in Boynton Beach, FL. I'm sure you can purchase the fittings and hose from anywhere.

https://www.amazon.com/Peterson-Flu..._SR160,160_&psc=1&refRID=WNFEQ3E8V6T7CTS8VBWR

9153533301_1240deb2d0_o.jpg

The "Lid" hangs over the edge of the can and it has a space under it where it breathes from. Inside the can it is baffled and there is a sponge filter on top.

You can see where it hangs over in this picture.
IMG_5027.jpg

Awesome, thanks!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Kevin, your 5.0 (GT/CS) is one the sweetest looking Mustangs I've ever seen. The exterior looks mind blowing. The engine bay is, well, yeah, a work of art. If that was mine, I'd have a hard time not racking up a LOT of miles. LOL. Great job with the photos, too. Always nice to have a great camera. :thumbsup:

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Looks awesome, Kevin. That's about as sinister as a white car could look....it looks really mean with that stance and those rims/tire setup. :rockon:

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Sweet setup! I just bought my first Coyote 5.0 this week (2011 Auto/coupe), this gives me something to aspire to.:thumbsup: Of those BMR suspension parts you listed which would you purchase first as the best mod for a daily driver that will see some dragstrip passes?

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Kevin, your 5.0 (GT/CS) is one the sweetest looking Mustangs I've ever seen. The exterior looks mind blowing. The engine bay is, well, yeah, a work of art. If that was mine, I'd have a hard time not racking up a LOT of miles. LOL. Great job with the photos, too. Always nice to have a great camera. :thumbsup:
Thanks Bob.

Looks awesome, Kevin. That's about as sinister as a white car could look....it looks really mean with that stance and those rims/tire setup. :rockon:
Thanks Jeff. :beer:

Sweet setup! I just bought my first Coyote 5.0 this week (2011 Auto/coupe), this gives me something to aspire to.:thumbsup: Of those BMR suspension parts you listed which would you purchase first as the best mod for a daily driver that will see some dragstrip passes?
Thank you.

Well the adjustable panhard bar and relocation brackets are only because I lowered the car. The sway bar relocation brackets are because I'm running 15's in the rear. So if you plan on running 15" tires, then you will need it. If not you won't.

The lower control arms I didn't really gain anything with to be honest. There have been a lot of fast cars on the stock control arms.

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
My wife has the same car in white just a convertable. Man those 13/14 CS/GT's look great in white. Hers in just a tuned, exsaust and lowered car still looks amazing.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
My wife has the same car in white just a convertable. Man those 13/14 CS/GT's look great in white. Hers in just a tuned, exsaust and lowered car still looks amazing.
The white works well with the CS package.

Looks slow :lol1:
It is. :burnout:

I cannot be satisfied with just pics. I demand a video of this monster!
Here you go!

[video]https://youtu.be/lt6bAoQAyx0[/video]

[youtube_browser]lt6bAoQAyx0[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread