Few new photos (03 DSG Mach Content)

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Well since everybody is either at the AM show or Detroit 50th celebration etc etc i thought i would take mine out for a little cruise. 75 degrees perfect weather maybe a few too many clouds but anyways here is a few new pics enjoy! :D

Could there be mustangs in that train car!?!?!?

Train had traffic stopped. let me take a photo in the middle of the road! :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One of the nicest Machs that I have seen. The paint color might have a bit to do with that. :)

Awesome wheels choice!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Thanks man

That's cool maybe we'll meet up again one c&c or Friday night cruise in. We did cruise by there last night. Wasn't in mustang though

Definately I heard there closing the Friday night one? I hear there tearing down the old Eastgate Ford and Beaver valley cinema and a Kia Dealer is going in.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
Looks great man. Funny we both have the Silver FR500's and looks like you too are running the Nitto NT05's in the back. Love that tire.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
So clean man. Those silver fr500's are tits.

thanks man i like to think they look good! but you know fr500s are so played out LOL

Definately I heard there closing the Friday night one? I hear there tearing down the old Eastgate Ford and Beaver valley cinema and a Kia Dealer is going in.

Oh i didnt hear that but i did know a kia dealer was going in.

Beautiful mach!

thanks man!

Looks great man. Funny we both have the Silver FR500's and looks like you too are running the Nitto NT05's in the back. Love that tire.

Thanks man! and i know i saw that awhile back but i didnt know you had NT05s too!?! 295/35/18s too?

FYI love the 01 cobra vert. Im torn between 03 dsg cobra vert or 01 laser red vert for addition to garage after i pay off mach

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
thanks man i like to think they look good! but you know fr500s are so played out LOL

Oh i didnt hear that but i did know a kia dealer was going in.

thanks man!

Thanks man! and i know i saw that awhile back but i didnt know you had NT05s too!?! 295/35/18s too?

FYI love the 01 cobra vert. Im torn between 03 dsg cobra vert or 01 laser red vert for addition to garage after i pay off mach

We'll for now I hear it's going on but at beaver valley the Eastgate lot is closed but for how long idk. They have moved around before.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member

Yep, 295's here also. As much as I am sure we both love the NA 4v experience, you have to go with the 03 on power since you have a choice. I know when the funds free up one day, I have already told the future wifey a supercharger will be added to the cobra. Wee wee!!

Users who are viewing this thread