FEELER: 03 DSG KB 2.2 Cobra, CCW's, low miles...much more.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
and when did i EVER post "GLWS"....the last thing i had in this thread was " how can we work this i pmed you". from there, we talked about shipping options, and TOMORROW being the day i got a grand together, and sent to you. Just not understanding where you decided to sell the car to someone else when your exact email read

" Dont lose sleep....We can make this work..Im really not to worried about it. Let me know if your all good with the deposit and well press on and make this happen. "

your words man.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
svt racing, I have to rub it in. This is one of the best deals I have seen on SVTP. 22k miles, CCWs, KB2.2, for 23k. If I didnt already own one I would be all over this car. You sir are giving this car away. Congrats on the sale though.

yah it was a great deal man!

Paul im sorry....im just mad man. I am loosing a TON of money selling my cobra for 15k but i was going to deal with it having your car as a replacement.

Last edited:

svt_racing

Established Member
Again...Im not going to have a conversation on my thread.

I'm glad your military too...congrats...everyone has different shit going on and right now my tolit bowl is overflowing.

I will not awnser another post on here requarding this, so keep it to email. It's mainly a respect thing to others on here that dont care to listen to a argument...got it. And btw if you feel you need to post our entire convo on here your barking up the wrong tree...I dont do drama so it wont do much on my end.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Again...Im not going to have a conversation on my thread.

I'm glad your military too...congrats...everyone has different shit going on and right now my tolit bowl is overflowing.

I will not awnser another post on here requarding this, so keep it to email. It's mainly a respect thing to others on here that dont care to listen to a argument...got it. And btw if you feel you need to post our entire convo on here your barking up the wrong tree...I dont do drama so it wont do much on my end.

thats fine paul. i got your last email and i responded. I wouldnt exactly say you dont do drama when you go back on selling me the car, now you say you will for more money. This hasn't exactly been picture perfect on your end.

lets decide this, in the next few days and be done with it. Im willing to work with you but not pay you 2 grand more than we talked about the first time around.

we can work it out.

svt_racing

Established Member
2k more? dude...were talking about $750 bucks...not bad to put my mind at ease to sale this bad ass Cobra still in a very good price range.

yeah we can work it out...no worries.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
2k more? dude...were talking about $750 bucks...not bad to put my mind at ease to sale this bad ass Cobra still in a very good price range.

yeah we can work it out...no worries.

i wasnt meaning 2k as we speak. just if the price keeps going up and up. It went down from 23k, now back up past 23k which is more than you even have it listed at.

haah..just call me so we can talk brother.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I sold my near stock 03 with 43k on it for 22k, its good to see deals like this around....your gonna kick yourself many times over for this.

svt_racing

Established Member
lol...yeah, I'm going to kick myself many times over this.

Thing is I know I could get a little more out of it if I hold out but I just don't have the time and the other is not a lot of peeps out there have 25k to drop on a car like this and to be honest even that would be hard to get.

$23,250 is good with me on this car. I'm not loosing a single cent, that I can assure you of.

Jefe

Established Member
car is sold, just pending a 1k deposit.

All this and you still don't have a deposit from either? People need to quit complaining about "promises" and get this man a deposit. That's the only way I would ever hold a car for someone

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
All this and you still don't have a deposit from either? People need to quit complaining about "promises" and get this man a deposit. That's the only way I would ever hold a car for someone

why would i send a deposit when we just settled on a price this morning? im not going to transfer money until we have the terms worked out before hand.

Jefe

Established Member
Dont want to get in the middle of this...Its a great car coming from a good buddy of mine. Lets get the deal done!

Jefe

Established Member
I have a video of this car parading around Inde Motorsports new track. If anyone wants to see it PM me, ill have to upload it

d-dub

Stroked & Blown
Established Member
Wow i would love to pick this up. Send me a pm if its still for sale if your willing to go down in price also even with stock wheels.

svt_racing

Established Member
Jefe, thanks and I appreciate that. Hell yeah...post that bitch, id love to see that vid too.

d-dub, we have made an agreement and I stand by my word. If by some fluke I don't get the deposit which i have been promised I will let you know but it looks like we are good.

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Paul, congrats on sale!! now that you have a nice chunk of change I say you buy the first round of drinks? :beer: :lol1:

Jefe, post the video up, never got to hear the cobra, let alone get a ride in it like I was promised! :whine:

RYAN :beer:

Jefe

Established Member
I get home in Jan.
Bring my Iron Fist Lead Foot Book!

Im uploading the vid now, forgot I had these pics too. :beer:

IMG_1430-1.jpg

IMG_1431-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
Couple of WOT blips but mostly just a ride to check the track out. Couple blind corners....Such an awesome track. The rattling you here is his keys

[youtube_browser]xICeN4YRG98&hd=1[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread