FEELER: 03 DSG KB 2.2 Cobra, CCW's, low miles...much more.

svt_racing

Established Member
For Sale: 03 DSG Kenn Bell Cobra Coupe - KB 2.2, CCW's, Low Miles...

Price seems pretty fair for the CCW wheels, Kenn Bell and all the other mods.

Overall the car is in great condtion. It has a few minor scratches and what not...nothing crazy. Not gonna claim its a perfect car like you see on here but the pics below show its a nice ride.

I just had the car re-tuned at PSR in Phoenix when I put the 3.5 pulley on. It used to be at 12psi, its now at 18psi here in Tucson and runs awesome. It pulls like a raped ape but has such nice manors doing regular city driving. I have not run it on the track with the new power. Before when it was at 12 psi it ran 12.0's on a baby launches like I was leaving a stop light.

Car has 22k Miles

ENGINE:

Kenn Bell 2.2 with a 3.5 pulley with Brand new Gatorbackbelt
LFP 4lb lower
55lb Injectors (Siemans Deka)
Accufab 1600 cfm Throttle Body
Billetflow Auxillary Idler Pulley Set (100mm)
KB Boost-A-Pump
KB Boost-A-Spark
SCT 90mm MAF
Gords Ford Heat Exchanger w/twin fans and switch
Steeda CAI
Billet Coil Covers
SCT Flip chip

TRANSMISSION:

Liberty 26-spline Input Shaft
Spec 3 + clutch - has about 2,500k miles TOB and Pilot Bearing as well
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel - Feels PERFECT
Adjustable Clutch Quadrant

EXHAUST: Car sounds great!

MAC Long Tube Headers (w/ removed EGR tube)
MAC H-pipe w/ highflow cats
Magnaflow Cat-back

SUSPENSION: Rides so nice...this is a very nice strut/shock/spring combo

H&R Race Springs
Koni DA struts (front) SA struts (rear)
MM Caster/Camber Plates - Full 4 wheel alignment was done in Jan when I put all new rubber on. Car rides perfect.

REAR END:

Billetflow/Zone-5 IRS Brace
Steda IRS Differential Bushings
MM Full Length Subrame Connectors
DSS Level 5 Hardened Half-Shafts, Hubs and Wheel Studs

WHEELS/TIRES:

CCW Classic Black 3-Piece Wheels (18x9.5 front) (18x11 Rear)
Nitto 555's front 275/35 R18 Nitto 555r Drag Radial 305 35 18 - Fronts have 2.5k on them and rears are getting worn.

INTERIOR:

MGW Shifter Handle
10th Anniversary Shift boot/bezel/shift knob
Raptor Performance Adjustable Shift Light
Autometer Lunar Boost Gauge
Autometer Lunar Electric Fuel Press Gauge
Autometer Gauge Bezel
AEM Wideband
MGW/UPR Interior Misc Accessories - HVAC, Lights, E-Brake, Door locks, Coat Hanger

BRAKES:

Drilled/Slotted Front Rotors - Rear pad just replaced as of 5 July 10
10th Anniversary Break Calipers - Red
SLP Line Lock/Roll Control

MISCELLANEOUS:

Redline Tunning Hood Shocks
MGW Chrome Radiator Cap
MGW Chrome Oil "Cobra" Cap
UPR "Black" Anodized Fuel Door
Powered by Ford valve covers
Lakewood Drive Shaft Safety Loop

few new pics I had....adding new ones that are only a few weeks tomorrow.
DSCN6572.jpg

DSCN6411.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

fav
5-2-10_40.jpg

06-02-10_1639.jpg

06-02-10_1638.jpg

DSC_0867.jpg

DSC_0846.jpg

DSC_0853.jpg

DSC_0856.jpg

DSC_0891.jpg

DSC_0847.jpg

DSC_0851.jpg

ok so here pics of the scratches, nicks and such.

DSC_0897.jpg

DSC_0898.jpg

DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0901.jpg

DSC_0902.jpg

Last edited:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
dude how the hell you gonna sell your cobra????:eek: wtf expecially with all the time you put in it??? :nonono: cant sell it till i get a ride in it!! :beer:

on a side note why you trying to sell it again??

svt_racing

Established Member
I'll take ya for a spin bro.

Right now its a feeler to see if I can get what I want for it. Like I mentioned last time its not that I don't like that car, it really is a fun car but I just have my eye on a few other cars I'm interested in...way I see it, if I can play around and sample a few cars...why not? Its paid off, clean and clear title so what ever I get for it I can get another toy. I'm really feeling a M3 right now. I've been playing the HP GO FAST game for a while now.

But any time you like to see how clean it is and go for a ride just let me know...car is mint.

svt_racing

Established Member
Yes...it is for sure for sure sale now and now the jacked up thing is I dont want to sale it. Back in July I was unsure and thought I wanted something else...well I grew to love it. Anyways, main reason its for sale now is Im going to Korea in Feb and my follow on will most likely be Europe and Im not bringing it, I get one car to bring that the AF will pay for, so it will be the fam ride.

Sorry for the story, but yes it is for sale for sure now. Thing is, Im deployed now and will be back in Jan. If you are interested PM me and well talk...Im looking to make someone a damn good deal. Its luck I even came accross this post, I was just lurking the forum and saw my thread. I planned to relist in it early Dec.

Car is in storage and was cleand before I put it in. Its being started every other week and driven around the storage lot to keep the brand new Nittos from geting flat spots.

svt_racing

Established Member
been getting some bites on this...

yes, the car is positive for sale now. Car has 23.6k miles now and is locked up in a storage unit and being started every two weeks with a short drive around the storage unit. Has brand new rubber all the way around and runs absolutely perfect. Not one thing to hide. Handles perfect with the strut/spring combo, pulls like a monster but has perfect street manors...its a Cobra. I will be making a new add in a few weeks but figured Id bump this in the mean time.

Main thing with this car is I'm deployed and will be back in Jan...I'm looking to have a solid buyer for Jan. Title is clean and clear and in back home.

Price I'm looking at now is 23k...will listen to offers around that area...pretty damn fair for the car and how mint it is, new rubber, CCW's, KB, all the mods...etc etc.

venomous97cobra

Established Member
Do you have any vids of the car at idle or maybe a walk around vid? are you willing to have the car shipped?

Users who are viewing this thread