FEELER: 03 DSG KB 2.2 Cobra, CCW's, low miles...much more.

svt_racing

Established Member
venomous - yes I have a vid my buddie made for me while he started it at the storage lot I have it. Yes, I will ship the car. That could be a benefit to both of us since I need the car sold in Jan and we could work the date out. Please PM your email and I will send you the few vids I have of the car running, cold start, showing the engine running, exhaust.

Jam76, sorry man cant go 20k. Maybe 22k and something of worth like a new itouch or iphone and we can talk. Its a retarded deal. Im trying to make someone a good deal here.

Got a few new pics that my buddie took for me and I will post those tonight.

Hit me up about anything....car is solid. Perfect in everyway. Not many around like this going at this price.

Thanks...

svt_racing

Established Member
think about coming in Jan to get this beast...you will not regret it. Ive already had all my friends say not to sale it and they will even store it for me...I just cant store a care for 4 years, not worth it.

Hit me up if you have any questions, I'm as honest as they come, when i say the car is solid, its solid. No tick...just a perfect running Cobra that will stomp almost anything it comes in contact with. There is nothing on this board at 22/23k that can compare to this care...period. :)

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
think about coming in Jan to get this beast...you will not regret it. Ive already had all my friends say not to sale it and they will even store it for me...I just cant store a care for 4 years, not worth it.

Hit me up if you have any questions, I'm as honest as they come, when i say the car is solid, its solid. No tick...just a perfect running Cobra that will stomp almost anything it comes in contact with. There is nothing on this board at 22/23k that can compare to this care...period. :)

true. the car i wanted was 20k, but it had a built stroker motor with a kb and solid axle. that sold out from under me....

so your next on the list.

how can we work this? i pmed you

Jefe

Established Member
Seen and ridden in this car a few times. Its even better than he makes it sound! Wont last long at this price...

IMG_0837-2.jpg

2-21-10_4.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
Yes it is! Keep it or raise your damn price. You're hurting the rest of us :lol:

svt_racing

Established Member
damn it jefe I know man...trust me, I want at a min 24k for this car, its VERY WELL worth it but times are hard and peeps are saving more or just dont have the coin to drop on car like this. Right now I have a for sure buyer at 22.5k, hes deployed with me and is going to give me a deposit next week but untill I have that money in my account Im not pulling this add. I get a PM every 3 days or so on this...more or less tire kickers that want to see vids and hear about the car, then tell me they have to sale this...or do this to get the car. No offense to anyone out there but dont bother hitting me up unless you have money ready to buy!! I dont care what you need to sale or need to do. Someone needs to drop 24k in my account, get a nasty Cobra, go stomp some cars in your local area...your happy, Im happy..the end lol.

venumb, I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you...so no go. Its all good, I understand, good luck to you too.

prob my last BUMP...if I dont get a better offer then 22.5k the car will be sold in a week.

Last edited:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Paul, I still say you are crazy for selling it. With everything you have put in it Its gonna be a loss and your gonna miss it. Got your PM and im happy for ya brother, sorry that I couldnt get the car, Would of loved to but with the new truck and a baby on the way money is getting stretched thin. a 15k loan on top of the 10k loan I have for the HD would put me at 550 a month. I hope things work out for you and congrats on everything.

svt_racing

Established Member
oh snap, thanks jefe, I was on my work computer before so I didn't see you put some pics on there. Thanks man.

Man...you guys need to quit giving me shit for selling it...I DONT WANT TOO!!! I seriously fell in love with this thing, at first I was unsure but damn...now I freakin love the car. I cant store a car for 4 years...that is to damn long. Id love to take it to Italy too but it will cost me a few grand plus I gota worry about having something get messed up on it while I'm there...then I gota pay to get it back. Just not worth the headache.

So someone give me 24k so I don't feel like shit when its gone!! :)

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
damn it jefe I know man...trust me, I want at a min 24k for this car, its VERY WELL worth it but times are hard and peeps are saving more or just dont have the coin to drop on car like this. Right now I have a for sure buyer at 22.5k, hes deployed with me and is going to give me a deposit next week but untill I have that money in my account Im not pulling this add. I get a PM every 3 days or so on this...more or less tire kickers that want to see vids and hear about the car, then tell me they have to sale this...or do this to get the car. No offense to anyone out there but dont bother hitting me up unless you have money ready to buy!! I dont care what you need to sale or need to do. Someone needs to drop 24k in my account, get a nasty Cobra, go stomp some cars in your local area...your happy, Im happy..the end lol.

venumb, I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you...so no go. Its all good, I understand, good luck to you too.

prob my last BUMP...if I dont get a better offer then 22.5k the car will be sold in a week.

thanks a ton man. I was only selling my car to buy yours. Now its gone in a few days, and your selling it to someone else because you didnt hear back from me? no...because the email didnt send, but you also didnt stop to consider to ask if i got it!

Im pretty pissed man. I did a lot of arrangements/moving money around to prep to buy your car.

svt_racing

Established Member
I don't need to go into detail and make this thread a drama read but I'm Military and things come up...I get put situations to make a quick decision. Just the way it is. I apologized to you and again I am sorry. After I sent a email, then didn't hear from you, then I read your post about GLWS it sounded like you were not going to get it. I've also dealt with like 5 other people saying they want the car...yada yada then I don't hear from them so it seemed like you were doing the same. Sorry.

We can talk more on email. I don't air my dirty laundry all over forums.

snakezilla

Established Member
svt racing, I have to rub it in. This is one of the best deals I have seen on SVTP. 22k miles, CCWs, KB2.2, for 23k. If I didnt already own one I would be all over this car. You sir are giving this car away. Congrats on the sale though.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
I don't need to go into detail and make this thread a drama read but I'm Military and things come up...I get put situations to make a quick decision. Just the way it is. I apologized to you and again I am sorry. After I sent a email, then didn't hear from you, then I read your post about GLWS it sounded like you were not going to get it. I've also dealt with like 5 other people saying they want the car...yada yada then I don't hear from them so it seemed like you were doing the same. Sorry.

We can talk more on email. I don't air my dirty laundry all over forums.

thats fine we can keep it to email, but you know darn well i was buying the car. i was waiting on you to get back to me and you didnt about the shipping. You cant assume. and i think its unfair, when you KNEW i was selling my car to get yours, and told you that was the only reason i was selling it. My problem now, is i have to sell my car to keep my word to my buyer, and am back to looking for a car. If i really wanted to be a jerk, i could copy and paste all your emails back and forth, just to show how sure we were on you selling me the car.

Im military as well, and i understand not knowing when your coming home. I just went through it. I TOLD you i would work with you man, id give you the deposit, and as soon as your home, fly out and get the car in a day. Its NOT that hard, and its just crappy you got me all decided on your car, made plans for it in more ways than you know, and now have to go back to looking/ not even really wanting to sell my car. I just wished you would let me buy it. I just dont see the problem to be 100 percent honest.

Users who are viewing this thread