Feeler: 03 black 600hp cobra

cclark

Established Member
Feeler: 03 black 600hp cobra (NEW UPDATED PICS ON PG 2!!!!)

(Threads merged by moderator, feel free to edit this first post to reflect correct ongoing conditions, changes or pricing)

Contemplating selling my 03 kenne bell cobra that I just bought last November and put a whopping 100-150 miles on, and another $1500 dollars in cosmetic mods including hi/lo hids in 5000k 35w from hidguy and matching fog lights along a new autometer NV series oil pressure gauge on the column (old one was broke), along with mgw and American muscle billet accessories (like 700 bucks worth) and a new shifter knob and mats, stuff like that. Here is the original thread, I am asking 26500 for the car and am still losing 1000 bucks and I've had it for 4 months and 100 miles!!!! It's best to reach me thru texts, I'm not on here much as I'm a police officer in DC, thanks for looking

Chris 240-299-0946

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/801871-03-blk-600hp-cobra.html

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
Thanks man, I appreciate it....shes a lot of fun, even for the little i have driver her, just think its best i buy a house first....oh yeah almost forget, I did the pprv delete, not the kit, me and my dad just replaced the one hose that had the valve on it and put in a new fuel filter, she has no more hesitation and runs perfect

cclark

Established Member
PM's replied....come on guys, 26500 takes it and it's a fricking steal, dont wanna go lower than that...tuesday bump!!!......just to give people the story of the car....bought it for 25000, got it shipped to my house for 1000 then put another 1500 in it for HIDs, dress up stuff for interior and under hood....for a grand total of 27500....I have owned it for 4 months and put 100-150 miles on it....I think asking 26500 is reasonable and understandable, thanks

Last edited:

cclark

Established Member
Thanks for the compliment 65HS, I appreciate it...ill get some updated pics of it this weekend for sure........ttt

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
This guy is a super good guy to deal with, car looks so badass... I wish I could buy 2 cobras, but I cant

cclark

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words sir...u sure u dont wanna buy mine??? Mine has the built mmr 4.6 stroked block with forged internals and a 1 yr warranty since it sees no miles lol!!!!!....can't believe it hasn't sold, nearly 40k invested from the previous owner and 26.5 is steep for people....damn economy!!!! Lol TTT

cclark

Established Member
I can be accommodating as well!!!! Lol....from the looks of Dave's car you made a good purchase either way....thanks Troy, it should, if it doesn't I don have a problem leaving it sit and I'll enjoy it lol maybe I'll trade her in to see how much I could get off a 13 Shelby....southern Maryland, I live in La Plata the place in MD where that big tornado happened one time lol that's how most people have heard about that city/town

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
dealer 20k.... if that.... its a nice car thought the numbers would be a bit higher u certainly talked to previous owner down seen the old thread he wanted over 30k for it back then lol.... GLWS......

cclark

Established Member
What numbers did u think would be higher?? 598 rwhp on 93 pump gas is pretty good with a little 2.2kb and barely making 16lbs of boost lol....well yeah I talked him down, 30 grand was steep for a twin screw 8 year old car, I'm just trying to get back what I bought it for and put in it, considering I had it for 4 months and put less than 150 miles on it, I don't think it was even 100 miles....and they might give me 20 buttttt they might take more off a new Shelby since that's what I'd be looking at buying, who knows...TTT

cclark

Established Member
Thanks sir....got fresh pics taken today gonna up load them tonight...she drove AMAZING today and got some stares lol even by this like 80 year old lady lmao

Users who are viewing this thread