Feeler: 03 black 600hp cobra

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Yeah $85,000+ Last motor cost a little over $18,000...I am the orig owner..like your car my car was always garaged ,never saw the rain..I had close to $20,000 in suspension work...not counting the Tremec T56 Cobra R 6 speed with hardened gears and 26 spline input shaft stage 2 blower cams,meth injected 2 injectors.. hand ported heads,it would take 2 pages to list all mods.....

Your not going to find anyone on this website thats going to come close to your asking price

I suggest you do a little research on using E-bay and Cregs list ..they are nation wide

Wrong.. You will sell this... Car sells itself.... I would of bought it had I not made previous arraignment. People come to the site when looking for a car because they know most guys here are truly invested in their car, and know them inside out. Most guys are not flipping cobras for profit, but the more exposure the better, I agree with that

cclark

Established Member
Haha thanks man I actually am financing a 12 civic right now that I got dec 2011, that's my dd so I'm good with cars, I'll trade for a boss tho lol

cclark

Established Member
I hope so Jrd I mean that all makes sense, that's why I came here, I knew there were good invested cobras on here that people put a lot of time in and money in and took care of beyond belief, I can definitely see that.

Yeah I agree as well, the more it's out there and noticed the more likely it'll sell, good call

cclark

Established Member
Hahahaha thanks man, you should see it in person, especially now that she's all washed and tires all armoured all lol thanks tho man....still haven't gotten any word from ur buddy Rob, he have a change of heart?? Lol

jrd699

Established Member
I just spoke with him today didn't even think to ask.. Just texted him to log on and look at pics

'88347coupe

just a good ol boy
Established Member
Why did this car need a new engine with so few miles? Makes me wonder if the car has been beat on real hard. Also does it burn any oil? My brother had the same engine in his car and it burned enough oil in the first 5k miles to lose oil pressure and spin a couple rod bearings. I know you havent driven it enough miles to know for sure, but maybe the previous owner may have mentioned something about it. I'm trying tofind the perfect car for a friend of mine, and this is pretty close to what hes looking for with the exception of it not having a solid rear axle. My main concern is the engine in your car. I don't know if my brothers mmr5.0 was a fluke, or if there was a common trend with those engines. Also how many miles are on the current engine?

Last edited:

jrd699

Established Member
He emailed me copy of receipt for build. He's legit... Work totaled 11,621... Let me emai to someone so they can post it

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
wait, you boght the car for 25 and are selling it for 26.5.....you paid a grand to ship it so you are tacking that onto the sale price of the car?

Doesn't work that way.....

regardless, GLWS

cclark

Established Member
If I included the shipping guy it would 27.5.....bought for 25 and put 1500 into it....lots of mgw billet/chrome pieces which was around 500 bucks (shits expensive) and around 240 for HIDS that have yet to be installed and then another 400 from American muscle...26.5 is probably asking a little too much but 26 I figured was reasonable

cclark

Established Member
Haha I understand mike...I was trying to think about that myself I have no clue what I could get for the rims and tires...if I could get like 3 grand for the rims (???? Not sure if that's reasonable or not considering they are 650 bucks a wheel) I would sell the car for 23

cclark

Established Member
No longer a feeler thread, need money to pay off new car and want to buy a house by the end of the year...have title in hand make me any reasonable offers, worst I can say is no lol

cclark

Established Member
Come on guys...26 cash in hand or cashiers check gets this bad ass cobra, I got a custom fit cover to go with it, weather tech Mats, a 3 inch pulley I believe to make 21lbs of boost and a belt...come on!!

Users who are viewing this thread