Local 46
Established Member
IMG_20230514_193823.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
THAT is an awesome photo! She looks SO happy just playing with the bubbles. Love it! I remember my daughter around that age doing similar. And our granddaughters. Soap bubbles should be called HAPPY bubbles. LOL.

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
THAT is an awesome photo! She looks SO happy just playing with the bubbles. Love it! I remember my daughter around that age doing similar. And our granddaughters. Soap bubbles should be called HAPPY bubbles. LOL.
Incredibly, this was shot with an iPhone. Yeah, she is the light of our lives, in general a very happy child.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Kids first shots. Did really well after she got the scope part figured out. Shooting position wasn't ideal and it was tough for her to shoulder it properly because her size. She did have a blast though and shot all the .22 I brought View attachment 1795608

Sent from my SM-S918U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Get an adjustable tripod and a 5 gallon bucket or camp chair, should solve that posture issue. I use a BOG Deathgrip mostly for my crossbows but it works just as well for my rifles and spotting scope.

Cant seem to get a link to work but here is a pic, I have the camo one.

Screenshot_20230530-205247_Adblock Browser.jpg

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Kids first shots. Did really well after she got the scope part figured out. Shooting position wasn't ideal and it was tough for her to shoulder it properly because her size. She did have a blast though and shot all the .22 I brought View attachment 1795608

Sent from my SM-S918U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Awesome parenting right there… Cant wait to have my turn!

Users who are viewing this thread