Fedex Man Brought me a present

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
And Helped me complete my dream exhaust! I got these from runs2rch who works for Borla, got them for an insane deal, pm him if you want some, hes a great guy and will hook you up :)

ima give them the 04sleeper treatment then bolt it up to the bassani catted x (dream team) and off ill go !!

2010-04-29164742.jpg

2010-04-29164951.jpg

2010-04-29165333.jpg

03MACH04SVT

MYSTICHROME
Established Member
congrats :thumbsup:
i think that is the best sounding set up out there,
but then again thats what i have on my car

tgasTT

Established Member
Congrats on the catback OP.....if you don't mind can you tell me how big the box is (dimesions)? I'm planning to bring one back with me to Canada from Atlanta,GA .....thnx :beer:

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
Congrats on the catback OP.....if you don't mind can you tell me how big the box is (dimesions)? I'm planning to bring one back with me to Canada from Atlanta,GA .....thnx :beer:

the box is kinda big, its about 3.5 feet tall, 4 feet long and a foot wide, youd probably be better off taking the stuff out and wrapping them in blankets

thanks everyone!! This is the first mod i ever wanted for my car but when i bought it , it came with the bassani x and a flowmaster catback, sounded decent and i figured i should spend on the pulley and tune, by the time i got one for a good price , 2 years has passed :) doesnt matter anymore tho!

SpectorV

Established Member
nice, reminds me of when I got mine.... spend some time and POLISH IT, its quite easy. PM me for a how to on it.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Congrats man! Just got my stingers on with my bassani o/r x and love it! Even wish it was a little louder sometimes lol

Users who are viewing this thread