Fast Specialities Dyno TUNING day Aug 6, 05

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
I think your on to something there. No wonder it's BULL - TACO, BULL is known as the male term of cows. Taco, well the obvious. I wonder if it hangs out w/ that guy that died from playing w/ that horse. :uh oh:

you figured me out! now when my cobra spanks that vette you can tell everyone you got beat by gay guy that eats bull tacos! LOL

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Where are you located at 01 Saleen? Hope that you can get that beast running. What do you plan on using for tuning? They use SCT, so is that what you are planning?

rick

Tru_Ice

Banned
bultaco370 said:
i am going to be playing my favorite CD vanillia ice(not really). ice ice baby! when we line up! :poke: :thumbsup:

lol, I have a feeling I might pull off something close to an 11.7 tomorrow at PR Paul. These Nittos hook. Let's see 12.4 @ 114 w/ a 2.2 60 ft time - 400+ rwhp. Let's do the math:

2.2 -> 1.7 difference ----> .5
.5 x 1.5 (approx ratio for adjustment) = .75
12.4 - .75 ~ 11.65-11.75

You can do the math if I pull a 1.6. :D
----------------------------------------------------------------
How about you check out Robert's time on his ZO6 w/ BFG DRs

'02 Rd/blk Z06 VaraRam Hurst BFG-DR Dual
Best stock (CAI/DR) 1.653 60' 11.711@ 115.53mph ET Time Slip

I've got a surprise coming too Paul. More air via ........... lol

Last edited:

JaKaL

Established Member
JaKaL is OUT

Just so you know Rick, I'm a finite no. I'm one content camper with the current setup. That aside, I'm all over the country in August with barges and jobs & meetings all over the place so I could'nt make it even I had to.

ps. I tried to up-load a bunch of suggestions for club names, got a database error and lost it all. I liked Seattle Snakes best but with Lightning’s & 5.0s it was a problem anyway. I'll try to re-create my list.

pps. And yes, I am still loving the Nitto's - if only those pesky blue/white cars with the psychedelic lights would get out of my damn way…

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
haha, have fun at work jakal, glad you like the tires. Let me know if you get that list going again..I would like to see it...you see the one that bulltaco put up too

rick

JaKaL

Established Member
Guess it woul help if I posted in the right thread!
You guys can shoot me anytime. But i'm leaving my tires to my grandson - if I ever have one!

Later

whippleblown03

Established Member
Tru_Ice said:
lol, I have a feeling I might pull off something close to an 11.7 tomorrow at PR Paul. These Nittos hook. Let's see 12.4 @ 114 w/ a 2.2 60 ft time - 400+ rwhp. Let's do the math:

2.2 -> 1.7 difference ----> .5
.5 x 1.5 (approx ratio for adjustment) = .75
12.4 - .75 ~ 11.65-11.75

You can do the math if I pull a 1.6. :D
How about you check out Robert's time on his ZO6 w/ BFG DRs

'02 Rd/blk Z06 VaraRam Hurst BFG-DR Dual
Best stock (CAI/DR) 1.653 60' 11.711@ 115.53mph ET Time Slip

I've got a surprise coming too Paul. More air via ........... lol

good luck tonight and post your times! 2.2 60' is pretty bad! you should be there into the 11's. depends on track also. i have alot more trouble with traction at pacific! you pull a 1.6 and i am toast! got my new MGW shifter and found my stock shifter was loose when i took it out. i can bang gears way better now. not sure but hope to pick up a 1/10th with the faster shifts! got my new nittos just not going to put them on yet! one more trip to the drags on them BFG's and possibly going wensday if there is a TNT at pacific! :rockon:

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
I am in O-town (Olympia). I was dinking around with my axles all last night. I think I need a slide hammer to pull the bearings. I will be renting one of those today. Hopefully I can get those finished up tonight and get on with the tank and pumps and the K-member removal. I need to get some pics rolling for you guys. I will get on that tonight - such a pain with dial-up though!
I am tuning with the X2. I just got it yesterday along with my Fluidyne radiator. I swear I don't know what I am going to do when this project is done. It is like Christmas every day around here!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
thats good that you are using the X2, who is doing your baseline? You need to get that beast running for the dyno day... I dont want to put down the most power....

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
RickSvt said:
thats good that you are using the X2, who is doing your baseline? You need to get that beast running for the dyno day... I dont want to put down the most power....

Better make sure you have everything plugged in.. :poke:

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
RickSvt said:
For real? Hey, what mods are you going to dyno with, just the ones you got or some pulleys and stuff?

rick
Alright Chief, Talk to me, Can you get or do we need to order a billetflow charger pulley and hub, and the four other pulleis in the anidised red, and what is the deal with the tune down south, what do we need or buy.... or if you are bored mean said we could run up to your house and talk about this in person....let us know

Users who are viewing this thread