Fast Specialities Dyno TUNING day Aug 6, 05

bigdaddyj73

Established Member
Hey, this is James from Fast Specialties. Wondering a couple things... what time are you guys thinking about starting and how many are in at this point?

Someone on Stangnet was wondering about the starting time. I will be filming and taking pictures for anyone who wants any. I usually make a complilation of everything at the end of the editing.

Hope to see you guys next weekend!

Oxford Snake

Established Member
03CONVTORCH said:
Alright Chief, Talk to me, Can you get or do we need to order a billetflow charger pulley and hub, and the four other pulleis in the anidised red, and what is the deal with the tune down south, what do we need or buy.... or if you are bored mean said we could run up to your house and talk about this in person....let us know

Red pulleys are only for white cars!

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
RickSvt said:
Yeah, we always wondered why someone would put something so stupid on their car.....JK..they do look great
Hey now, don't talk like that after I have you order them for me. :beer:

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Tank and Fuel lines are in (as of last night). Kind of a crapper to do by youself (my buddy ditched out to hang with his girl - LAME!). I also did some other prep for the turbos. Tubing should be in today so it is going to get serious.
I have a feeling I am going to be worthless by the end of the week, but if I get everything done, it will be worth it.
Mod Depot did my base tune. They said it would be good to get to the dyno, but I am going to trailer it down there. I just wanted to be able to start it and make sure everything was functioning.

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Exhaust

Rick, if mean has an o2 sensor in front of the cats in the header is that a bung they can use down at Fast? are we on for thursday?

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
dyno day

Rick, we are on the list correct and FAST has the x-cal 2 and tune for purchase when we get there.

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
I doubt I am going to have my car together in time. I will probably head down, but I am out for the dyno tune. At least for this weekend. I am hitting the Jack Johnson concert next weekend, so I probably won't get in for a tune till the 20th. Oh well, I guess I have already waited this long, what is 2 more weeks?!
I got the wrong control arms so I had to order different ones. Also, getting that old K-member off is no walk in the park. Is there some trick I am missing for getting the tie rods and the ball joint studs to drop????
I got in all my tubing yesterday. On initial inspection, I must say that the welds are terrible!!! However, I don't think they will leak anywhere - just really sloppy. I took some pictures. Someday I will get on that stupid dial up and upload everything.
I need to go through the list and make sure they sent everything. At least it is here, now it is all on me to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread