~Fall pics from the CT/NY/NJ meet!!~

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Can somebody post a link to the vidoes and rolling shots??? I suck with computers and cannot find the stuff on Instagram....please!!!

krman68

Established Member
Fireman - Not the vert. The third pic down there is a sonic blue coupe with chrome stock wheels, lowered. Looks very familiar.

yuke175

Established Member
Pics came out great mike! It was an awesome turnout today and we shall definitely do another one next year!

On a side note, I can't wait to get rid of the pos headlights of mine and throw them in the ****ing garbage lol

I know a guy!

All cars look awesome, need to get my ass back in a mustang

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
After this past weekend, I got bit with the bug again! I just bought a house so all my time has been going to that, but this winter the car is definitely going to get some freshening up!

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Is there anyway someone could post a link to the video (I think there was some taken while we were cruising on the highway) and the photos taken as well??? I wanted to show my wife the ride we all took and am frustrated trying on Instagram!!!!

Svtkidd23

#4THGEARMATTERS
Established Member
Dude..the bullit has the sickest looking rear... the green and the DD wheels my god.

that green mach is pure sex!!!

the redfire has the best stance.

the whipple sb...my god!

they are bad ass..the ford gt...psh who doesnt have one of those laying around....i want a ride in it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For all who like the Grabber Green Mach, you should see it in person. Superb paint job. Just a gorgeous car.

Users who are viewing this thread