~Fall pics from the CT/NY/NJ meet!!~

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Today Ray (05satinGT) hosted a meet at his family's funeral home in CT and many board members made it out, as well as many others. Definitely a ton of sick cars, nice to see everyone I already knew and nice to meet many new faces. Hope to see you all again in the spring!

On to the pics, enjoy! :burnout:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Excellent pictures mike!!

That Mach 1 and Nicks redfire cobra are one of my favorites along with Johnny's DSG cobra

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The owner painted the green Mach. He works at a paint shop. I believe it was Azure Blue from the factory. Gorgeous car! I was only there for an hour in the morning, but was so impressed with the cars (mostly Terminators) there at the time. Every car was spectacular. It was a big regional event and well attended. Great bunch of cars and guys. Wish I could have stayed the whole day. :(

Really nice of Ray and his family to allow the property to be used for the get-together.

03DSGGT

Established Member
Man, Ford really should have included Grabber Green on the 03-04 Machs, even the new 5.0s would look great in that color...

Kiohtee

Established Member
I all of a sudden want a Grabber Green New Edge. :(

Beautiful cars, but really digging the GG Mach 1 and 05satinGT's Terminator!

HIonPSI

Established Member
Shots came out great :beer: Was a good turnout, had an awesome time :burnout: Definitely in for another one this spring!

Last edited:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
WHAT?! No pics of my car?! haha great shots man! Anthony's 5.0 takes the cake for me, as sweet as all of the other cars were lol. What a great day today, wish I could have stuck around for the shoot afterwards.

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
Some really awesome cars there! That white GT looks better and better every time I see it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread