Facebook Disabled My Account, Wants ID?

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Explains alot about your behavior and posts here.....
Its funny alot of you SVTP closet bigots tell on yourself....without even knowing.
Your behavior isn't any different from Planter's, since you're doing the same thing behind anonymity, to push personal agendas and hate from behind a keyboard.
Trolling as you like to call it.....but it really isn't trolling because the targets you pick really do offend you and make you feel a certain level of anger or aggression.
gif-pulpfiction2.gif

What are you rambling about? What questionable posts are in my history? More so, why were you desperate enough remember specific prior posts I made if you didn't have to search for examples.

The last comment I made with my "troll" account was in regards to a city bringing bike rentals to the downtown area. I commented saying roughly "Heads up, you can still get a DUI, ask me how I know!" That got over 30 likes, and multiple replies of "LOL" and "OMG are you serious?" I'm not posting KKK pictures on the black lives matter page, simply some minor friendly sarcasm. Last time I argued with anyone was in some comments regarding the bakery getting fined for not baking a gay wedding cake. I argued that Lauren and Stacey could be two girls, two guys or a "normal" couple so bakers should just keep their opinions to themselves and bake the damn cake.

The problem lies within the power of the internet and google. One off color comment, someone can search your full name, pull up information on you, file complaints about you to your job, send pizzas to your house, etc. If you spend much time online, you should know the power of 4Chan.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Too bad you aren't an investor. They are rolling in it right now with no signs of slowing down. Maybe it's you who's on the wrong side?

There is no correlation between investment return and whether or not something is good for people or improves society. They perform because of market hype and their ability to make money off their users. The users are cash cows for the companies. Though Instagram is private and Twitter has been a very poor performing stock to hold, mostly because the company does a poor job taking advantage of it's user base. I think they will be acquired and may even be intentionally trying to drive their own stock down.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Because clearly i'm sure they didn't have your information from when you signed up, or used your name and everything else you have posted to the account. So I'm certain your ID doesn't contain anything they already didn't have.

As long as you can verify that it was indeed Facebook requesting it and not a phishing scam, I would have no problem if I wanted to get my account back. Blizzard required this back in the day before they had their 2 step authentication. If your account was hacked you had to mail them photo ID before they would reset the password for you.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Eh. Not missing much. Who cares. :) FB is for girl drama anyway.
(Not a shot at you)

I find it funny that people complain about drama on FB, yet you control who/what you can see on your feed.

Don't like some idiot complaining about their starbucks coffee tasting funny, or that their day sucks? Remove them or unfollow them.
Or just scroll right past their post.

Never see any drama on my account because I don't friend every person I meet nor do I keep people on my feed that I don't see myself every hanging out with again.

I feel facebook is a nice way of keeping connected with family and real friends. While I still text and call people, FB is a way to share news without calling/texting people the same news over and over.

Planter

Banned
(Not a shot at you)

I find it funny that people complain about drama on FB, yet you control who/what you can see on your feed.

Don't like some idiot complaining about their starbucks coffee tasting funny, or that their day sucks? Remove them or unfollow them.

Never see any drama on my account because I don't friend every person I meet nor do I keep people on my feed that I don't see myself every hanging out with again.

I feel facebook is a nice way of keeping connected with family and real friends. While I still text and call people, FB is a way to share news without calling/texting people the same news over and over.

you are being too entirely too logical. stop that, stop that right now.

Zemedici

Established Member
(Not a shot at you)

Oh no I don't mean that, I mean the actual drama.

'so and so called so and so a bitch on fb'

or 'so and so liked the comment calling me a slut on fb'

Ex got mad cuz my new girl liked a comment calling her a car slut, she texted my mom complaining about it. hahahahaha

and the shit talking between car guys is the worst.

you are being too entirely too logical. stop that, stop that right now.

this. :lol:

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Oh no I don't mean that, I mean the actual drama.

'so and so called so and so a bitch on fb'

or 'so and so liked the comment calling me a slut on fb'

Ex got mad cuz my new girl liked a comment calling her a car slut, she texted my mom complaining about it. hahahahaha

and the shit talking between car guys is the worst.

That sounds like your drama.

I have none of that and see none of that on my feed.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Dump these people from your feed.

Problem solved. Also, drop your ex from your friends list asap, nothing good will come of it, unless you need to have her on there (IE kids or something). Ex's are ex's for a reason, move on.

Zemedici

Established Member
Dump these people from your feed.

Problem solved. Also, drop your ex from your friends list asap, nothing good will come of it, unless you need to have her on there (IE kids or something). Ex's are ex's for a reason, move on.

God no! I pull out son. hahahahaha

And she's not on my list, my girls in some mustang club. And the ex joined this club to be sneaky and keep tabs on her and me I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread