Facebook Disabled My Account, Wants ID?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I don't use mine for Trolling - in fact I have exactly zero post ever and zero friends. I just use it see content in closed groups and to look people up on occasion.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Mine got pinged for the same thing the other day. I don't have a troll account, but I don't use my full real name either.

Now it wants me to prove my identity and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Might work a little photoshop magic to keep up the charade with "proof"...

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
They yanked my troll account. :( Years of fun, and oh did I push my limits...all down the drain. So, I attempted to recreate it. :)

I won't say exactly which route I went with for my new account, but I literally used MS-Paint. I'm serious. I don't know/own Photoshop, so I used Paint. My account is now approved and I'm back to having fun. Bonus, several pages that block/banned me, I can now post at again. :)

You're like 30yrs old. If trolling FB is your idea of fun it may be time to evaluate your life.

Lots of fake FBers using fake names and email accounts to create an ID in order to comment in papers to legitimate, honest posters.

If someone uses a Fake ID/name to get around the rules of a newsite...well then they shouldn't complain if they get found out.

If commenting on sites that allow anonymity...fine....provided no violating of the rules is being done.

If you don't have the willingness to use your real name on a site that requires it...well....

Nice to see FB is getting a clue and clamping down.

^This.

We deal with it here even, pitiful IMO

Kevins89notch

Established Member
You're like 30yrs old. If trolling FB is your idea of fun it may be time to evaluate your life.

^This.

We deal with it here even, pitiful IMO

"Trolling" is a stretch. Mild sarcasm made public is all fun and games till you find your full name as the title of a feminist blog. So the second account is what comments on current events and public pages like my local news or radio station. Plus I use that account to sign up for contest/sweepstakes so it's flooded with thousand of "likes" for anything and everything.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
My wife and step daughter has had some issues with a person using a fake account to harass them. I think it's good (and probably in their best interest from a liability standpoint) that Facebook is trying to implement some measures to curtail that behavior, but with that said, there's no way in hell they're getting any sort of ID from me. I'll be perfectly fine with them deactivating my account, me removing the app from my phone and never going there again.

truefiveo

Established Member
"Trolling" is a stretch. Mild sarcasm made public is all fun and games till you find your full name as the title of a feminist blog. So the second account is what comments on current events and public pages like my local news or radio station. Plus I use that account to sign up for contest/sweepstakes so it's flooded with thousand of "likes" for anything and everything.

Explains alot about your behavior and posts here.....
Its funny alot of you SVTP closet bigots tell on yourself....without even knowing.
Your behavior isn't any different from Planter's, since you're doing the same thing behind anonymity, to push personal agendas and hate from behind a keyboard.
Trolling as you like to call it.....but it really isn't trolling because the targets you pick really do offend you and make you feel a certain level of anger or aggression.
gif-pulpfiction2.gif

Zemedici

Established Member
Explains alot about your behavior and posts here.....
Its funny alot of you SVTP closet bigots tell on yourself....without even knowing.
Your behavior isn't any different from Planter's, since you're doing the same thing behind anonymity, to push personal agendas and hate from behind a keyboard.
Trolling as you like to call it.....but it really isn't trolling because the targets you pick really do offend you and make you feel a certain level of anger or aggression.
gif-pulpfiction2.gif

*yawn*

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Facebook, Twitter and IG are like narcissistic polyps growing on the taint of the internet.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
Too bad you aren't an investor. They are rolling in it right now with no signs of slowing down. Maybe it's you who's on the wrong side?

Weird, my 401K statement says Facebook is a top holding, yet my opinion is still exactly the same. :bored:

I'm sure there is a mafia meme that explains the whole concept of business vs. personal, but I'm too lazy to go find it.

Users who are viewing this thread