Fabulous Fords Forever, April 19, 2009

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
You're welcome, Steve! I hope you get some business off of those flyers. I personally stuffed 1800 of those suckers in bags for you!
:sleeping:<~~me Saturday night after bag stuffing. Next year you get to help LOL! :-D

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
the banner looks nice. didn't know you guys were going to call area 51 'the snake pit'. :)

I asked Steve to have his banner guy (Primo Customs) put "Enter the Snake Pit" on the banners so we could use them for other events throughout the year. Kudos to Steve for getting them made!! :rockon:

We have a plan for next year to get the signs up higher and more visible. The water slide tower or between the two palm trees at the entrance of Area 51 would be a great spot for a nice big fat sign!

I did notice a lot more traffic back in the Snake Pit than last year! Also, did you guys notice that the grass wasn't wet this year... Knott's was asked to not water the grass or plants on Saturday or Sunday!

Julie and I had a great time but, didn't get the chance to walk around and meet you guys :nonono: But, did see a couple of you :beer: All of your cars are absolutely awesome!!

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Glenn man it was great to finally meet you! Also all the others I had a chance to meet... the snake pit was PACKED... some damn nice cars out there!

Good to see you too, Craig! Too bad it was while I was parking cars :nonono: By the time I finally had time to check out the area, you were already gone.:burnout:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
YES, thank you Brian for bringing your Cobra R #155 to the show! It was definitely an attention-getter! :pepper: I expect it to be in lots of the FFF coverage in the Mustang magazines! :beer: Anybody get some pics of the '93R that was there?? Post 'em up!

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I got some shots of it. Not sure it was a real 93R.. or a just a really nice looking 93 Cobra.. made into an R clone. There was no SVT suff with it indicating it was an R. Nice car though.

ftegc1.jpg

50gfp.jpg

24mxdno.jpg

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Good to see you too, Craig! Too bad it was while I was parking cars :nonono: By the time I finally had time to check out the area, you were already gone.:burnout:

Next year we will have to sit down and BS for a bit.. I like the ideas about the cruise coverage... but I might be back down there sooner or later.. had a long talk with one of the editors from MM&FF, they wanna shoot the car... funny part was the wife was standing right next to me when they asked if I minded a Model with the car, I looked at her and she rolled her eyes and walked away... so I told them I didn't mind at all. :D

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Hey guys, I need your help. Last year, someone "helped" themself to our SVT sign (the one in the photo).:fm: We want it back, no questions asked. If you know the person who took it for "safe keeping" I am sure we can work out a way to get it back to a council member quietly. It's a shame we have to stalk our own signs now and take them down before the show is over so no one takes them. :rollseyes

Thank you for any help!

We have a lot of new ideas for the Cobra area for next year, including showcasing a couple cars right up behind the entrance where that sign is hanging.

This is our MIA sign. :(:(:(
2905_1128592662085_1445267091_30316708_3595634_n.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread