Fabulous Fords Forever, April 19, 2009

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
Go to Welcome to Ford Car Clubs - Western Region -- Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm for information. Entry forms online after January 20th. If you went last year you should get an entry form in the mail. It was $30 to enter last year, not sure for this year yet.

We belong to All Mustang and Ford Club of SoCal and they usually park the Cobras at Independence Hall. We have a few friends who are parking with us already. Can you say 2000 COBRA R?? Wooooo! Sure to be an attention-getter! It's also nice to have someone keeping an eye on our cars while you walk around, too. So let Glenn or I know if you are planning on entering and he will try to get all of us in the same area.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
CALIFORNIA MUSTANG CLUB plans to have a huge group coming from NorCal... will be posting up info about the 4th annual Mile of Mustangs & all Ford cruise shortly.
(100 car goal this year!)

Also if anyone is interested instead of the cruise we did Saturday the last couple years we locked down SMS motorsports for the entire day, free show and shine, dyno pulls, tours!

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
We have a huge group coming from NorCal... will be posting up info about the 4th annual Mile of Mustangs cruise shortly.

Also if anyone is interested instead of the cruise we did Saturday the last couple years we locked down STS motorsports for the entire day, free show and shine, dyno pulls, tours!

I talked to my dad about this last weekend, he said he's in for sure... My 04 will be done and ready.:rockon:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
def a fun weekend!!!
NORCALSVTOA will be there again!!! should have at least 30 cars if anyone wants to cruise down friday morning with us..
Hopefully we get to chill with John FOrce again like we did last year at the Force HQ

Last edited:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
Go to Welcome to Ford Car Clubs - Western Region -- Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's Berry Farm for information. Entry forms online after January 20th. If you went last year you should get an entry form in the mail. It was $30 to enter last year, not sure for this year yet.

We belong to All Mustang and Ford Club of SoCal and they usually park the Cobras at Independence Hall. We have a few friends who are parking with us already. Can you say 2000 COBRA R?? Wooooo! Sure to be an attention-getter! It's also nice to have someone keeping an eye on our cars while you walk around, too. So let Glenn or I know if you are planning on entering and he will try to get all of us in the same area.

hmm. i'll have to send a couple of people an email and find out if the form will indeed be ready by then.

yes, the SVT mustangs will again be parked in "area 51". as of the last meeting i attended, we discussed lowering the entry fee to $25. since i missed the last meeting, i'm not sure if that was confirmed, but i can find out.

the council should be meeting sometime very soon, so once i get those details, i can post up the lastest info for everyone here.

btw, in case anyone's forgotten, i sit on the council. :D

Impact 5.0

Established Member
hmm. i'll have to send a couple of people an email and find out if the form will indeed be ready by then.

yes, the SVT mustangs will again be parked in "area 51". as of the last meeting i attended, we discussed lowering the entry fee to $25. since i missed the last meeting, i'm not sure if that was confirmed, but i can find out.

the council should be meeting sometime very soon, so once i get those details, i can post up the lastest info for everyone here.

Most of us know that and we do appreciate the info you give us before most other people find out.
Your kinda like our inside man.... :lol1:

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
If I remember correctly, the entry form didn't hit the website until late Jan or early Feb. last year.

Parking you guys last year was cool but, didn't know as many of you as I do now so, I'm looking forward to this year. What I don't like about doing the parking thing is by the time I'm done, everyone is already gone from their cars and walking around the show... don't get to shoot the bull with anyone. :bored:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
If I remember correctly, the entry form didn't hit the website until late Jan or early Feb. last year.

Parking you guys last year was cool but, didn't know as many of you as I do now so, I'm looking forward to this year. What I don't like about doing the parking thing is by the time I'm done, everyone is already gone from their cars and walking around the show... don't get to shoot the bull with anyone. :bored:

Bro if you park me, let me know so once I get the car parked I will walk over to shoot the shit before I clean the ride up.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

cool damon. $25 would be sweet. i have a few cars to enter. might even pick up another Ford by then.

last year was better but they STILL need to do better with the cobras. they need to put a much bigger sign pointing to the cobra section. what is so hard for them to understand about that? did they even go back there? they would see how there are SOOOO fewer people back there than the rest of the show.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
That's definitely an issue, Steve. Seems strange to have so much muscle in one place and nobody knows we're there :nonono: It was brought-up after the show, last year. Julie and I have a couple of suggestions for the council; we'll see what happens.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
cool damon. $25 would be sweet. i have a few cars to enter. might even pick up another Ford by then.

last year was better but they STILL need to do better with the cobras. they need to put a much bigger sign pointing to the cobra section. what is so hard for them to understand about that? did they even go back there? they would see how there are SOOOO fewer people back there than the rest of the show.

that's awesome on the new car steve. :)

as for the SVT mustang parking, i have ALWAYS felt that was an issue. i've been pretty much the ONLY person on the council that has voiced an opposition to parking in there. each year i keep getting the same response: "we'll have much better signage", "the signs will be better", "people will go see the cars back there".

i don't know what i can do to make the point clear that people just won't go back there for the sake of going back there. often times, i will see very little traffic in that area. i mean, it's great if you want to take pictures of the cars, but the problem is that NO ONE knows the cars are back there unless you have one there or someone tells you they're there.

That's definitely an issue, Steve. Seems strange to have so much muscle in one place and nobody knows we're there :nonono: It was brought-up after the show, last year. Julie and I have a couple of suggestions for the council; we'll see what happens.

glenn, if you don't mind, i would like to know what those suggestions are. we have a meeting this weekend and i would love to be able to make a stronger case for moving the cobras out of "area 51".

also, those of you who belong to car clubs can make your feelings known by talking to your FFF council reps. let them know what you think about the lack of signage.

hell, if even if you don't belong to a club, you can still send the council an email via the fordcarclubs.org website. if you think there's something that could be changed to make the show better, we won't know unless people speak up.

oh and steve, if you want to do the flyers thing again, let me know and i can get that hooked up. :)

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
OH NO WAY! I love being back there! We took AWESOME pics last year!:rockon:

n1445267091_30063745_8926.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that's awesome on the new car steve. :)

eh, not looking to get anything "new" lol.

stick the booths back there and put the cobras in that nice big center section :banana:

that or put a BF hot air balloon back there with a cobra on it.

or,

have someone wearing one of those cardboard signs on their front and back that says "ask me where the cobras are" :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread