Fabulous Fords Forever, April 19, 2009

HighPSI

Established Member
I'm going to be at the show but I'm not registered. Is the Independence Hall spot part of the "registered show" or just where 99-04's park to keep them together "outside" of the show?

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I'm going to be at the show but I'm not registered. Is the Independence Hall spot part of the "registered show" or just where 99-04's park to keep them together "outside" of the show?

Independence Hall "Area 51" is part of the regular show and is for SVT Cobras only. No Shelby's allowed LOL. It is in a fenced-off area. After walking on the hot pavement for hours, it is so nice to go back there and crash on the grass. :rockon:

We have some awesome new signs to hang to help direct people back to THE SNAKE PIT!! (Thanks Tru-Forged Steve!) :beer:

HighPSI

Established Member
Independence Hall "Area 51" is part of the regular show and is for SVT Cobras only. No Shelby's allowed LOL. It is in a fenced-off area. After walking on the hot pavement for hours, it is so nice to go back there and crash on the grass. :rockon:

We have some awesome new signs to hang to help direct people back to THE SNAKE PIT!! (Thanks Tru-Forged Steve!) :beer:

Ok cool. Thanks for the info Julie. Yeah I didn't register in time so I'll be parking in the general area. Too bad, I would have liked to park it by everyone else. Yes it is an SVT Cobra btw lol. See you all there.

Phil

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
here's a lil sneaky peaky of my own :p
DSC01447.jpg

i know of one cobra that might not make it :( will passes be transferable still? i know they wanted to crack down on people pulling bs to get their cars in but they shouldnt let spaces go to waste...

HighPSI

Established Member
DSC01447.jpg

i know of one cobra that might not make it :( will passes be transferable still? i know they wanted to crack down on people pulling bs to get their cars in but they shouldnt let spaces go to waste...

If thats the case and a spot opens up let me know. Thanks!

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
DSC01447.jpg

It looks great, Steve! I really like the font on the bottom, too. :rockon:

Mystifi

Established Member
Hey guys...I will be heading down tomorrow. I'm in the show this year :banana: so save one of those coveted spots in area 51 for me... hee hee hee. Should be a ton of fun (always is) See ya on Sunday!:beer:

Mystifi

Established Member
I will see if I can breakaway on Saturday. I have my spuds in tow. If I can I will give you a call. :beer: I'm leaving Ventura at 9am.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
DSC01447.jpg

steve, if someone isn't going to make it and they wind up selling their pass to someone who will, the only caveat is that the other person should have a car in the same class. if they change it on the fly, it can take away from another spot that has already been allocated. it happens every year. :(

the banner looks nice. didn't know you guys were going to call area 51 'the snake pit'. :)

nelos04

Established Member
Mystifi theres a lil group thats from the area thats leaving at the same time if you want to go with us unless you rather ride solo.

Users who are viewing this thread