Fabulous Fords Forever, April 19, 2009

Impact 5.0

Established Member
also, those of you who belong to car clubs can make your feelings known by talking to your FFF council reps. let them know what you think about the lack of signage.

hell, if even if you don't belong to a club, you can still send the council an email via the fordcarclubs.org website. if you think there's something that could be changed to make the show better, we won't know unless people speak up.
Seeing that Northern Cali realy doesnt have anyone for the council and our club brings down almost 90% of the stangs from NorCal should we just shoot them an e-mail?

I dont mind being back there but I do agree there has to be better advertising!

Last year it was almost like.. yea you guys are back there........ WAYYYYYYYYYY back there. hell put us up front, I think we earned it!

Last edited:

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
I personally like parking in that area with the grass and the great scenery to go with the awesome muscle. An interesting idea to move the boths back there but, not sure the council will see it that way or not. If we stay back there, we're definitely gonna work on the signs this year to visit the "Snake Pit"

dmark101, I'll be at the meeting on Saturday as well. Let's try to talk before the meeting.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im going to find a local bum and give him $5 and some Knotts chicken to stand there wearing a sign and yelling out "Ye Old Cobras Be Back Here!" :D

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Just make sure the bum is a hot chick that looks good in a bikini :banana:

hmmmm... :idea:

dude, i bet if we all pitched in a few bucks we could find some hot chick to do it! :banana: damon, think the FFF council would be cool with it? a hot chick, or couple, with a big banner saying COBRAS THIS WAY! :dancenana:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Just make sure the bum is a hot chick that looks good in a bikini :banana:

hmmmm... :idea:

dude, i bet if we all pitched in a few bucks we could find some hot chick to do it! :banana: damon, think the FFF council would be cool with it? a hot chick, or couple, with a big banner saying COBRAS THIS WAY! :dancenana:

Impact 5.0

Established Member

Isn't there a couple strip clubs around there??... good excuse to "go visit them" :D

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
I personally like parking in that area with the grass and the great scenery to go with the awesome muscle. An interesting idea to move the boths back there but, not sure the council will see it that way or not. If we stay back there, we're definitely gonna work on the signs this year to visit the "Snake Pit"

dmark101, I'll be at the meeting on Saturday as well. Let's try to talk before the meeting.
cool deal. i'll be wearing my "ford" sweatshirt. ;)

btw, i have a PDF copy of the entry form and the fee is $30. i thought we were going down, but i guess it was $35 last year?

anyhow, here is the form for anyone who wants to enter now. :D

2009 Fabulous Fords Forever entry form!

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Ya, we were surprised, when we got the entry form yesterday to see the price. But, considering the costs of putting this thing on and with so many volunteers, it's really not too bad. We are holding off on posting it to other forums until after the meeting tomorrow, just to make sure nothing comes-up.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
A couple of notes from the FFF meeting... if you're interested:
- Met Damon (dmark101) and saw his Cobra. Cool guy, Nice car! :banana:
- No changes were made to the registration form, which should be on the website over this weekend. Please forward the .pdf posted by Damon or the link on the FFF sight to EVERYONE.
- Cobras stay in Area 51. Julie and I were volunteered to make the signs. Anyone know someone that can make signs for free or a greatly reduced cost?

Did I miss anything major, Damon?

Impact 5.0

Established Member
- No changes were made to the registration form, which should be on the website over this weekend. Please forward the .pdf posted by Damon or the link on the FFF sight to EVERYONE.
- Cobras stay in Area 51. Julie and I were volunteered to make the signs. Anyone know someone that can make signs for free or a greatly reduced cost?

I know I plan to take the Cobra to this event for many years to come... why dont we all pitch in a few bucks and have a couple nice signs made?

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Any word on the online registration forms? I have a a very anxious group of people asking about it.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

maybe the cobra snake logo in some fire or something?

i could hit up my airbrushing guy if you want a real kick ass sign. im sure he'd be down to do it if he could put his name/info on the bottom of the sign as a little advertisement (something small). wood? metal? metal would probably be best. can anyone get their hands on a nice sized sheet of sheetmetal to donate?

and if we were to go with this, we'd need to get on it asap to give him plenty of time to get it done, in his spare time of course.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
maybe the cobra snake logo in some fire or something?

i could hit up my airbrushing guy if you want a real kick ass sign. im sure he'd be down to do it if he could put his name/info on the bottom of the sign as a little advertisement (something small). wood? metal? metal would probably be best. can anyone get their hands on a nice sized sheet of sheetmetal to donate?

and if we were to go with this, we'd need to get on it asap to give him plenty of time to get it done, in his spare time of course.

For liability reasons, the sign needs to be something that can't harm anyone. I was told that we would want banner type signs that can be hung from the fence. I'm going to ask if Knott's can hang a large banner high up on the framing of the water slide.

Steve, can your airbrush guy work with a banner? Could he do a couple of them? If so, we just need to commit to the design. I'll verify that puttting a small ad on the sign is not a problem and get back to you.

I think it would be cool to have one sign say "Snake Pit" or "Enter the Snake Pit" or something like that with a Cobra next to it.

Does anyone have a connection that can get us a good low price on a couple of quality blank banners? Don't know the sizes yet.

Last edited:

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
I think we will need to be sure to have "SVT" Snake Pit/Cobra's/etc...so people do not get confused with Shelby's. :??:

Users who are viewing this thread