Fabulous Fords Forever 2014!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
if you mean the area over by independence hall, then yes. at least, that's the plan for now. :)

awesome! if I can get my svt certificate on the sonic blue car in time I will register it, if not then I will register my comp orange vert :rockon:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
awesome! if I can get my svt certificate on the sonic blue car in time I will register it, if not then I will register my comp orange vert :rockon:

I ordered mine on the 13th and he said it will be delivered the 27th

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
We are probably all going from up north but it might not be that great this year because of the Vegas show, will see.

What's up bro! Is there gonna be a mile of mustangs this year? I haven't been on the forums for a while, not sure if it's still going on:beer:

there will be a decent group of mustangs coming from north

707Fitty

Established Member
Just got the word from work I got the days off so will be attending again this year bout to register the whip now that I'm good to go

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Am working on putting my LEAVE Request for those days so if everything works out and gets approve I WILL BE GOING! :)

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
last year they didnt have chicken at the little restaurant in the middle. they (knotts employees) said that FFF didnt want it. dont make that mistake again :nono:

i sent my gf over to the real restaurant and got a to go meal deal. comes with a bottle of soda and a whole pie! :dancenana: LOVE knotts chicken. its the main reason i go to FFF lol :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread