Fabulous Fords Forever 2014!

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
i just got the email to register! who plans on going!? :banana: :banana: :banana:

https://www.facebook.com/FabulousFordsForever

http://www.fabulousfordsforever.com/

Via: FFF's Facebook Page
"SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! Ford is bringing the Mustang 50th Anniversary celebration from Las Vegas to Fabulous Fords Forever! Making our show their final destination for their U.S. tour! Are you ready? Let's do this!"

GOING
1. UncelSAm-- 03 Cobra
2. Slo984now & Buddy-- 01 Cobra
3. Peetiewonder --03 Cobra
4. Da5deuce-- 04 Cobra
5. Boss32v-- Terminated 93 cobra
6. Rattlesnake3:16-- 03 Cobra
7. Dmark101-- 01 Cobra
8. Whitedevil95-- 03 Cobra
9. Applecarguy-- 04 Cobra
10. FlS/R-- First Gen
11. Fastjohn03 & Brother-- 03 Cobra
12. Caliboy08-- 03 Mach 1
13. Svtaddict-- 03 Cobra
14. Myponyjose-- 03 Cobra
15. Furrytractor-- 04 Cobra
16. Charged99-- 99 Cobra
17. 8gtoklr-- 03 Cobra
18. Glenn_03Cobra-- 03 Cobra
19. Optizz-- 11 GT500
20. RED03SVT-- 03 Cobra
21. 707Fitty-- 11 5.0
22. Ford1288-- 91 Fox
23. Coketo-- 03 Cobra
24. Steve@TF-- In it for the Chicken
25. FST04SNK-- 04 Cobra
26. Cobra Drifter-- 01 Cobra
27. Sxecobra-- 03 Cobra
28. Whitedevil95-- 03 Cobra
29. DSCobra01-- 01 Cobra
30. HWY1CUZ-- 02 Roush
31. 19chrome98-- 14 GT500
32. ImRambo-- 01 Cobra
33. Blownco-- 01 GT
34. Ace5oh-- 03 Cobra
35. PumpkinMaster-- 04 Cobra
36. Aoc racer-- 65 Coupe
37. Cobrakidz-- 03 Cobra
38. Fiveliterfox-- Foxbody
39. SoCaDan-- 04 Cobra
40. Svt_kid90-- 04 Cobra
41. Jordan0806-- Turboed 95

MAYBE
1. Cobrakiz-- 03 Cobra
2. P49Y-CY-- Unsure
3. BlkGT500nCA--GT500
4. Fox-4 -- 07 CS

Last edited:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
just to let everyone know:

the ONLY people who have received that email so far are those who registered online last year and/or submitted their email address on their entry forms from previous years.

we figured it would be nice to open it up for those folks first.

registration will be open for the general public in a few days. the entry form will be available to download via PDF on the FFF website and the online registration link will be posted on the website and the FFF facebook page when we make the announcement.

it's going to be big this year! hope you guys are ready! we are! :D

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
It's going to be bigger then last year? Is there room? hahah are you going to let out any secrets?

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
It's going to be bigger then last year? Is there room? hahah are you going to let out any secrets?

nope. :coolman:

i will say that we are definitely listening to everyone who had an issue with the crammed parking in the mustang area last year. for 2014, the mustang classes will primarily be in the larger parking section. we had to do this for the very simple reason that we anticipate the great majority of cars registering being mustangs. the large lot also has the most consistent parking spaces marked.

while i was at the 2015 unveiling, i was able to speak to a couple of people from ford who have confirmed directly to me that day, that we will be receiving the bulk of what ford takes to vegas for the 50th celebration.

i can't say much about any ford celebrities yet, but we're working on it. we're also working on a couple of other things that will be new to the show this year as well.

again, not trying to be secretive, but that's how it goes when we haven't finalized everything yet. i should know more when our next organizational meeting is held in a couple of weeks. :)

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
nope. :coolman:

i will say that we are definitely listening to everyone who had an issue with the crammed parking in the mustang area last year. for 2014, the mustang classes will primarily be in the larger parking section. we had to do this for the very simple reason that we anticipate the great majority of cars registering being mustangs. the large lot also has the most consistent parking spaces marked.

while i was at the 2015 unveiling, i was able to speak to a couple of people from ford who have confirmed directly to me that day, that we will be receiving the bulk of what ford takes to vegas for the 50th celebration.

i can't say much about any ford celebrities yet, but we're working on it. we're also working on a couple of other things that will be new to the show this year as well.

again, not trying to be secretive, but that's how it goes when we haven't finalized everything yet. i should know more when our next organizational meeting is held in a couple of weeks. :)

No worries! Sounds like it's going to be fun

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
i just got the email to register! who plans on going!? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So.......you think you are special or something? I know your little secret project you got going for the cobra, but I dont want to spoil it for you.

I'll be registering this year.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
I was planning on going to Vegas, but this would be a lot cheaper.......

Last edited:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
So.......you think you are special or something? I know your little secret project you got going for the cobra, but I dont want to spoil it for you.

I'll be registering this year.

You keep saying that, but whenever I ask you don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread