Fabulous Fords Forever 2014!

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
We are probably all going from up north but it might not be that great this year because of the Vegas show, will see.

flS/R

Established Member
I'm planning on going but I am going to rep a 1st gen for this one

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
We are probably all going from up north but it might not be that great this year because of the Vegas show, will see.

What's up bro! Is there gonna be a mile of mustangs this year? I haven't been on the forums for a while, not sure if it's still going on:beer:

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
What's up bro! Is there gonna be a mile of mustangs this year? I haven't been on the forums for a while, not sure if it's still going on:beer:

That's what I was really talking about, last year it barley went down with half the cars compared to previous years and Craig was talking about organizing to go to Vegas so let's hope it will turn out good. I don't have the cobra no more but down to ride with somebody from up here

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I'm up in the air, I'm going to Vegas for the 50th and I don't think I'll have the time off for knott's.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Sammy how can you NOT add me you douche?!?!

I'll be in the show. Does anyone know of the group rate of the hotels?

I see the up north guys in the hotel all the time.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Why do you need a hotel?

Think a lot of then book it the year before

The guys who don't live as close as I do want to chill on beachblvd. with the other mustang guys this year. cruise, shoot the shit, you know the usual. Want to try something different.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
the knott's hotel has a discounted rate just for the show. we already have a block of rooms allotted just for people wanting to stay over. :)

Users who are viewing this thread