Fab Fords

svtrayo11

Established Member
Getting closer! I'll be there this year with the Cobra, I had previously shown my Lightning when it was at Knotts. Lets see how Irwindale works out this year. Look forward to seeing ya'll there.

Black306

Established Member
Little late to make plans for this year, but I should go next year; my Cobra will be 20 years old. :oops: Sucks they charge for spectators now.

Last time I went was ~10 years ago. Does the show still pull in ~1800 show cars?

01yellercobra

Established Member
Little late to make plans for this year, but I should go next year; my Cobra will be 20 years old. :oops: Sucks they charge for spectators now.

Last time I went was ~10 years ago. Does the show still pull in ~1800 show cars?

I don't know if it was that many last year. But it was still pretty big. Given it was the first year at the new venue I think it did pretty good.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Me too.
20220406_174931.jpeg

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Guess it takes longer to get to Arizona. Still waiting. I registered the first day registration opened. This is my favorite show.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I don't know if it was that many last year. But it was still pretty big. Given it was the first year at the new venue I think it did pretty good.
Other than not having enough food and drink vendors. The lines were outrageous.

01yellercobra

Established Member
Guess it takes longer to get to Arizona. Still waiting. I registered the first day registration opened. This is my favorite show.
I registered within the first couple days.
Other than not having enough food and drink vendors. The lines were outrageous.
I'm planning on bringing my own food this year.

Users who are viewing this thread