F1A-R or possibly the 4.0 Whipple on Terminator??? Info needed please!

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
... whoa guys please read... cutting corners???? If you would see the build sheets from SGS you would see over 20K just in the engine if not more. This car is built and cutting corners may just be the fuel system which will have an extremely goood system in the spring. Like I said b4, OMG i bought the car built and the last owner put thousands and thousands into the car. It was a one owner with 4,300 original miles on it. Other words couldnt pass it up. Im not poor but like iv said many many many times in this thread that i dont have 15k for a setup. 10K yes I could have that by spring with selling my procharger, my kenne bell and other stuff. And as far as an engine only lasting 20K miles???? I put a thousand miles on it a year.. thats 20 years for me!!! This is not my first and only supercharged Mustang and I know what comes with it. Dont Dis the car when you guys have no idea what it is. And I have a reliable daily driver and where did that come into play??? Damn, I love this site but people need to read every word b4 they post. O well its kinda funny hahaha

Typical ignorant respose. And I say ignorant not in an insulting way but in a way that speaks from me having experience in this area and you having very little. You didn't read what I posted nor did you take in any of the advice. You just saw it as me "dising" your car. Well if thats all it is to you then fine don't heed my warning. Or you can actually read what I posted and give it serious thought and consideration. Selling your stuff to get the money to buy mods for a car that has the potential to break on the dyno=bad idea. I don't care if the original owner spent 100k on the engine, its still no guarantee that it will last even 500 miles. At the end of the day its till a gamble, and if you don't have the money to cover your loses than you are shit out of luck. Best of luck to you.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Unsubscribed This is all getting so childish I dont want involved. How can you make more power when you car doesnt even run correctly now? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread