F1a Cobra vs. H/C/I LS1

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
OP not trying to be a rude or anything I am honestly curious, you can PM if you want to talk about it, but why did you go to a F1A procharger setup over TS? Thanks for the info! :beer:

Hey, the record for this platform with a supercharger is still held by an F1A car.

This is with no nitrous either. :banana:

http://www.4get2.com/procharged46non20.wmv

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :D

03zincyellowsvt

Established Member
its a t/a t-top, with no rear seat, no ac, no abs, no hvac, corbeau racing seats, no sound deadening. just about everything free you can remove is gone

cobra_mer

Established Member
Hey, the record for this platform with a supercharger is still held by an F1A car.

This is with no nitrous either. :banana:

http://www.4get2.com/procharged46non20.wmv

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :D

That's awesome I wasnt trying to come off as a dick but if i did i do apologize. Just never heard or seen anyone going this route on a 03-04 cobra. your car sounds sick though OP thanks for the link!

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I think they weigh around 3400 stock. That's prob 200lbs of stuff.

yep...a little over 3400lbs... TA models tend to be on the heavier side even...seen a few optioned WS6 cars with 3600lb curbs.

I've seen some gutted f-bodies near 3100lbs... but that's pulling a lot of things from the car (nearly everything).

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I'm guessing you're being facetious... otherwise point me to that 20K C6Z...Ill buy today pending it's not been wrapped around a tree.

I paid $25k for my 02 Z06 2 months ago with 45k miles and it was bone stock. My "cam swap" was a little more than $75 too. LMAO

Last edited:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I paid $25k for my 02 Z06 2 months ago with 45k miles and it was bone stock. My "cam swap" was a little more than $75 too. LMAO

yeah.. exactly my thoughts... I did a 'throw away' cam swap and spent way more than 75. Doubt there is any chance of pulling off a swap for that cheap unless everything was given to you (including materials / tools needed for the swap).

Users who are viewing this thread