Explosions at UK Ariana Grande concert. Fatalties confirmed.

Branhammer

Established Member
Hey, the thread didn't bring politics into this. And anymore, everything here is about race and politics. Don't blame the content or the creator of said content, no more than you would the beer company for a drunk driver.

I should clarify. Yes, the thread started out okay. It has developed into a "dumbass" thread because of some of the people who can't quit getting butt-hurt by other peoples' opinions and spray deserts of sand out of their vaginas.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
There are kids even younger who somehow think they know about being the "incorrect" gender. Just sayin'.

Which goes to my point. An 8 year old doesn't posses the mental capacity or maturity to decide that they are the incorrect gender. This is nothing more than parroting the views and tendencies of what is seen and heard in the home. Therefore an 8 year old might repeat or reenact liberal
viewpoints, but I wouldn't consider that child to be a liberal.

Odds are very likely, given the singer, schools, parents, and media pound the ideology into them. Trying to recall who it was that said their 10 year old was crying over abortion possibly being outlawed when Trump was elected.

See above. I'm fairly certain that even at 10 years old, that child was most likely reflecting emotions and opinions that have been forcefed to them void of anything to the contrary.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Is anyone surprised the thread went this way? It was a Muslim suicide bomber, the majority of us are either Christian, Atheist, or Agnostic... of course we are going to voice our disgust with their religion because it is a complete 180 from any of us. When over 50% of them in the US believe their religion supersedes our own Constitution, I think we are past the point of giving them the benefit of the doubt in wanting to assimilate. That's just the US too where the Muslim population is still small in comparison to other Western countries.

blk02edge

Established Member
So this happens because trump gives a speech... so it's trumps fault... yup justified because he's mean to Islamists.... man I don't like to hate people but some of these far left liberal comments are bringing me to it

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Which goes to my point. An 8 year old doesn't posses the mental capacity or maturity to decide that they are the incorrect gender. This is nothing more than parroting the views and tendencies of what is seen and heard in the home. Therefore an 8 year old might repeat or reenact liberal
viewpoints, but I wouldn't consider that child to be a liberal.

Just because someone trumpets what they see and hear does not necessarily mean they are not what they are surrounded by. I really have zero idea if an eight year old can be a genuine liberal or not but nothing surprises me these days.

Do you think an eight year old can be a racist?

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

helloWorld

Established Member
Well if you do a Google search, there are "scientific studies" that insinuate that even 6-month old infants exhibit signs of racism/bias.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Just because someone trumpets what they see and hear does not necessarily mean they are not what they are surrounded by. I really have zero idea if an eight year old can be a genuine liberal or not but nothing surprises me these days.

Do you think an eight year old can be a racist?

Like you specifically mentioned, I don't think an 8 year old could be considered a "genuine" liberal; they are still too easily swayed one way or the other. Their viewpoint about the world is too narrowing limited at this young of an age to consider them as such.

And I feel the same regarding the question of an 8 year old being racist. They may talk and even act out the part of being a racist, but again, I don't consider them "genuine" racists. They haven't experienced life enough to form their on viewpoint on this matter, it was nurtured by someone else.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
a96fea49ae6a07e898aee923bafa6716.jpg

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Well if you do a Google search, there are "scientific studies" that insinuate that even 6-month old infants exhibit signs of racism/bias.

I'm familiar with these scientific studies that have been around even before the google.

Discrimination and bias exists in many forms of life. Just like other organisms and animals, humans would naturally associate with other humans that are similar to them, and be reluctant to do so for the opposite. And sight is the major factor in determining these differences and similarities.

But racism involves believing that one race is superior to another. 6 month olds may carry out acts that appear to be racists, but they don't yet grasp the concept of race, only that someones features look different from their own or their family's who they spend the most time with. So by definition a 6 month old cannot be a racist.

Despite my previous post, I will admit that an 8 year old does come closer to pushing the boundaries of being a racist by definition.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
The suicide bomber who killed 22 people and injured dozens more at the Manchester Arena has been named as 22-year-old Salman Abedi.

Born in Manchester in 1994, the second youngest of four children his parents were Libyan refugees who came to the UK to escape the Gaddafi regime.

His parents were both born in Libya but appear to have emigrated to London before moving to the Fallowfield area of south Manchester where they have lived for at least ten years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber-know/

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
From the above article.

His parents were both born in Libya but appear to have emigrated to London before moving to the Fallowfield area of south Manchester where they have lived for at least ten years.

They had three sons in total and a daughter, who is now 18-years-old.

Abedi grew up in the Whalley Range area, just yards from the local girl's high school, which hit the headlines in 2015 when twins and grade A pupils, Zahra and Salma Halane, who were both aspiring medical students, left their homes and moved to Isil controlled Syria.

There were unconfirmed reports in Manchester that the whole family apart from the two elder sons recently returned to Libya.

Branhammer

Established Member
Why is anyone saying it's Trumps fault? I think he's a clown (every president in my lifetime has been), but this isn't his fault. Lefties are looking for anything to blame on him. This is more likely because of Britain wanting to close their borders and now Islamic extremists are butt-hurt that they can't cross those borders freely to try and impose their will on British law. The culprit probably planned this out a while back.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Why is anyone saying it's Trumps fault? I think he's a clown (every president in my lifetime has been), but this isn't his fault. Lefties are looking for anything to blame on him. This is more likely because of Britain wanting to close their borders and now Islamic extremists are butt-hurt that they can't cross those borders freely to try and impose their will on British law. The culprit probably planned this out a while back.
That's just it. I'm seeing media outlets blaming Trumps speech yesterday. There is zero chance, you could coordinate this type of attack in a day because you were offended.

Branhammer

Established Member
That's just it. I'm seeing media outlets blaming Trumps speech yesterday. There is zero chance, you could coordinate this type of attack in a day because you were offended.

Exactly. They did SOME research first. Enough to know the venue has shit security. It wasn't planned the night before.

Users who are viewing this thread