Explosions at UK Ariana Grande concert. Fatalties confirmed.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
It's too late.

Besides where would Europe deport them to?

The body count isn't high enough, yet. They would pack them on ships and return to country of origin. It will be ugly, ugly, ugly.

I am just trying to imagine what would happen if a group of Somali attacked and killed a bunch of people in the Cathedral of Saint Marys during Sunday mass here in St Cloud, MN. Uncontrolled rage and the ethnic cleansing of all Somali from St Cloud is the only response I can think of.

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
MahsZda.jpg
90T2fTe.png

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Cant even imagine. Even in AG is a twat waffle, her fans didnt deserve that.

This is why the militaries of the world need to be ready to kick ass. Fight them there of fight them here. Id rather fight them there. Let them die in their own shit hole. No reason for innocents to be involved.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Identifying terrorists by religious affiliation is kind of dumb. Mostly because you will get distracted and absorbed by the idea that all Muslims are terrorists and miss out on the real ways to identify them. I don't disregard the legitimacy of Islam being against America in its core, but implying that Muslim's in general are all terrorists is kind of stupid. Not everyone is pro-strap a bomb to their chest.

The equivalent would be to assume that all Christians are terrorists because the IRA bombed the train in the UK years ago. Irish extremists identified by Christian ideals and did things in the name of Irish independence and Christianity, but they certainly don't speak for the other billions of Christians in the world.

Same goes for Islam.

RIP to all those who've lost their lives. God bless and God's speed.

Branhammer

Established Member
Cultural enrichment™.

Funny how these attacks happen directly after or when big stories are about to break, i.e. Kim.Com on Seth Rich... (not that he has any credibility... but still)
NB4 tinfoil hat responses. Cause ya know....there's no such thing as corruption in the world.

Everyone on the far left and right is going to ignore the casualties and just use this to push their political agenda like they always do.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Identifying terrorists by religious affiliation is kind of dumb. Mostly because you will get distracted and absorbed by the idea that all Muslims are terrorists and miss out on the real ways to identify them. I don't disregard the legitimacy of Islam being against America in its core, but implying that Muslim's in general are all terrorists is kind of stupid. Not everyone is pro-strap a bomb to their chest.

The equivalent would be to assume that all Christians are terrorists because the IRA bombed the train in the UK years ago. Irish extremists identified by Christian ideals and did things in the name of Irish independence and Christianity, but they certainly don't speak for the other billions of Christians in the world.

Same goes for Islam.

Beat me to it.

Everyone forgets that there are just crackpots out there.

Here is a list of known Christian terrorists.....in the United States....some currently active:

Army of God
Posse Comitatus
Christian Patriots
The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord
Defensive Action
Montana Freemen
Hutaree
Charles Barbee
Robert Berry
Jay Merelle
Eric Robert Rudolph
Robert Doggart
Robert Lewis Dear

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

Same goes for Islam.

1/3rd of Christians did not support the IRA, the same is not true of Islam and their terrorist organizations.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Beat me to it.

Here is a list of known Christian terrorists.....in the United States....some currently active:

Army of God
Posse Comitatus
Christian Patriots
Defensive Action
Montana Freemen
Hutaree
Charles Barbee
Robert Berry
Jay Merelle
Eric Robert Rudolph
Robert Doggart
Robert Lewis Dear

Where are they blowing themselves up, shooting 49 people in a club, killing over 100 at a concert, crucifying children, beheading those of other religions, holding slaves, making children sex slaves and other horrific acts while governing over wide areas? In Afghanistan little boys are traded like playing cards among old perverts. In Saudi, little girls marry perverted old men. And these are the mainstream Islamists.
Are you really trying to use your false equivalence here?

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

Same goes for Islam.

Beat me to it.

Army of God
Posse Comitatus
Christian Patriots
Defensive Action
Montana Freemen
Hutaree
Charles Barbee
Robert Berry
Jay Merelle
Eric Robert Rudolph
Robert Doggart
Robert Lewis Dear

Amazing.

Every time there's a muslim terror attack there's still libs bringing up Christian terrorists. How does that solve anything?
Why can't you face the facts that the world has a big muslim problem and there needs to be a solution.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Beat me to it.

Army of God
Posse Comitatus
Christian Patriots
Defensive Action
Montana Freemen
Hutaree
Charles Barbee
Robert Berry
Jay Merelle
Eric Robert Rudolph
Robert Doggart
Robert Lewis Dear

Guess what?

Assholes know no race, religion or creed...your list means nothing. All of them are dicks

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Amazing.

Every time there's a muslim terror attack there's still libs bringing up Christian terrorists. How does that solve anything?
Why can't you face the facts that the world has a big muslim problem and there needs to be a solution.

The fact you call it a "big muslim problem" makes it sound like these people are an infestation. When in fact, I would say the world has a big "terrorism" problem that extends beyond religion. The real problem reaches more towards the prejudice misogynistic hate of others that are unlike themselves. People have begun to hate those who are different than they are, whether it's religion, race, creed, location, or whatever. This is true here. This is true in the middle east. This is true in Europe and Asia and Africa. It isn't even racism at this point. It's just plain old fashioned hate for someone who does not identify culturally to your standard. This is where terrorism breeds.

The irony is America is full of people who hate people who aren't the standard American ideal. Be it race, creed, or color. So the hate train moves on and creates a bigger divide when we speak ill of those who are simply different than us.

Last edited by a moderator:

cbj5259

Established Member
Beat me to it.

Army of God
Posse Comitatus
Christian Patriots
Defensive Action
Montana Freemen
Hutaree
Charles Barbee
Robert Berry
Jay Merelle
Eric Robert Rudolph
Robert Doggart
Robert Lewis Dear
Yes there are crackpots but "Christian" affiliated crackpots aren't even a blip on the radar when it comes to body counts. Show me where Christians have hijacked airliners, conducted mass suicide bombings and taken over large swaths of 2 countries in an effort to form a new country. It's like comparing a sneeze to full blown Ebola. Stop making apologies for Islam. It's that mindset that has gotten the world where it is.

Same goes for Islam.

The main difference is that nowhere in the bible does it teach to "convert or die". The Quran expressly teaches this. I would argue that Muslims who don't follow this are not really muslims...not the other way around.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread