Exhaust hanger pliars?

TRBO VNM

yup, I have one. got it from my snap on guy. once I saw it, I had to have it. I love it. that along with the spring hose clamp remover pliers is awesome.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I gotta get me one. Everytime i'm down there dealin with the exhaust, I almost loose a finger. So these work well?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I never knew they made such a thing.I`ll have my buddy who owns a shop get me a pair of these next time the Snap-on guy comes in.Thanks

Knoxville COBRA

Established Member
They do work great. So much better than the screwdriver wd-40 method,Lol I wanted to pull my exhaust off today so i was hoping i could find one around town somewhere.

TRBO VNM

They do work great. So much better than the screwdriver wd-40 method,Lol I wanted to pull my exhaust off today so i was hoping i could find one around town somewhere.

just call one of the tool suppliers, snap-on, mac, etc and find out the number for the local guy to you and give him a call. you should be able to just meet him at one of his stops and get it if they have it on the truck

TRBO VNM

Wait..what is this used for?

you know the rubber exhaust insulators on the hangers for your catback? they are sometimes a pita to get off the metal hangers to drop the exhaust. these push the metal hanger through the rubber insulator for easy removal.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
huh.......now that I know these exsist, i am definitly picking one up...i have been putting off polishing my exhuast becuase it's a PITA to get the exhaust off and on.

Thanx!!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
huh.......now that I know these exsist, i am definitly picking one up...i have been putting off polishing my exhuast becuase it's a PITA to get the exhaust off and on.

Thanx!!

Well said...Awesome thread...I spend 30 minutes gettin' the 1/2 of the damn catback off to check the diff fluid the other day...I am ordering some now...I found a pair cheaper just don't know if they are up to the task...
Exhaust Hanger Removal Pliers - 436A, by Kastar Hand Tools

Last edited:

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Never mind...I ordered the snap-on ones as their shipping is pretty much free...once again, great thread...

Last edited:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
pretty much just the removal - but they really make it a snap, even with the big borla nipples

mmmmmm. big borla nipples...

forcefedcobra

Established Member
as many times as I have pulled my catback off I really wish I would have had a pair of those. wd40 and a big screwdriver works but is still a PITA.

Users who are viewing this thread