Evo SLAYS blue MACH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo8power

Established Member
your a moron, ernie kirk doesnt teach bjj, i go for krav there, its all they teach, hence the name, "Krav Maga PA" damn you mustang guys are stupid, and i have a personal trainer Hein Do who i do bjj with and Kenpo i just recently started.....does this have anything to do with anything or do you guys just love me that much to keep this thread going???

CMEMACH1-rematch comming up, locked and loaded, rock and roll, time to kick some ass!!!

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
evo8power said:
your a moron, ernie kirk doesnt teach bjj, i go for krav there, its all they teach, hence the name, "Krav Maga PA" damn you mustang guys are stupid, and i have a personal trainer Hein Do who i do bjj with and Kenpo i just recently started.....does this have anything to do with anything or do you guys just love me that much to keep this thread going???

CMEMACH1-rematch comming up, locked and loaded, rock and roll, time to kick some ass!!!

We Mustang guys are stupid? At least we show up for our call outs instead of making excuses like SOME people do.

And you're the dumbass, it's not a rematch if there was never a match in the first place. I guess you were to busy spewing out ricer banter to catch that lesson in school.

Chris Doss

Established Member
Since I just lost 15 minutes of my life reading this, I'm going to put in my worthless two cents in hopes to better the mustang culture and 'foreign affairs'

I believe Evo8. I'm sure his car is in a condition not conducive to drag racing right now. I also think he's have loved to be there if it made sense (if some of you would take a manic-suppression drug first).

I also saw nothing wrong with him letting us know up front before the scheduled race the condition of his vehicle (some of you really tagged this as if it was just an 'excuse', wtf?!?! He's just letting you know what you'd be racing.) I also think it's dumb to ask anyone to name their thread title in a "respectful manner", please...

I mean some of you are all over this guy acting just like the people you all are complaining about. To be honest, even if his car was in better shape, I don't think I'd want to go and meet up with all myself as stupid as some of the comments and accusations flying around. I'm sure he really is not afraid physically for his safety, but it would be more of a very uncomfortable situation with just you and a buunch of yahoos who already hate ya and want to find anything, anything to knock you down a few more (that's a real comfortable staging lane discussion). I could see him a couple times extending an olive branch to make the meeting a more enjoyable/friendly one, but some of you just kept at it (embarrassing as a long, long time stang guy, we are more classy than that).

Yes, I read the thread and some things you guys were right to give him a hard time about (not that much tho) but frankly there were even more points that I felt you all were really reaching to find something. If this was sarcastic or to be funny let me know as it went over my head.

Sorry to be a dud, just want to be a voice to ensure the Mustang/Ford culture doesn't degrade.

All that said, I will never, ever be able to look at an Evo and say "that looks cool!!" I mean they are even worse than the new GTOs and all 93+ camaros. Sorry Evo guys, had to agree with that one....

CMEmach1

Established Member
evo8power said:

EGO8, I refer you to a previous post of mine:

<Like I said before you only have one chance to back up your boast. Once you change the engine the issue we have been debating is history. You had your chance and you walked away from it. You never beat a Mach1 on RT. 1 and you would have lost to me and my Mach1 tonight. That's why you withdrew. You were afraid to loose and had a convenient excuse. I wouldn't race you now if you paid me. If anyone else wants to take this Turkey on after his rebuild he's all yours. I'm tired of EVO8 Bull Shit. EVO8 It's time for you to go back to your corner and be the quiet one.>

Rematch?????? I guess that means that you will have visions of racing a Mach1, Post a bogus thread, spend two weeks boasting about your precious Lancer, set up all kinds of excuses and back out at the last minute. Well guess what? I don't think so.

I feel sorry for you. It must be very hard to have to live with yourself, inventing stories and backing out of challenges.

You had your chance and you failed to act upon it
You don't have the foggiest idea on how to Lock & Load
You are much to young to understand real Rock & Roll
You will never have the chance to Kick My Ass
There are plenty of cars that Will kick your Ass
Your word doesn't mean squat to me anymore

Good luck and I hope that you get some help with your mental problems.

Last edited:

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
Chris Doss said:
Since I just lost 15 minutes of my life reading this, I'm going to put in my worthless two cents in hopes to better the mustang culture and 'foreign affairs'

I believe Evo8. I'm sure his car is in a condition not conducive to drag racing right now. I also think he's have loved to be there if it made sense (if some of you would take a manic-suppression drug first).

I also saw nothing wrong with him letting us know up front before the scheduled race the condition of his vehicle (some of you really tagged this as if it was just an 'excuse', wtf?!?! He's just letting you know what you'd be racing.) I also think it's dumb to ask anyone to name their thread title in a "respectful manner", please...

I mean some of you are all over this guy acting just like the people you all are complaining about. To be honest, even if his car was in better shape, I don't think I'd want to go and meet up with all myself as stupid as some of the comments and accusations flying around. I'm sure he really is not afraid physically for his safety, but it would be more of a very uncomfortable situation with just you and a buunch of yahoos who already hate ya and want to find anything, anything to knock you down a few more (that's a real comfortable staging lane discussion). I could see him a couple times extending an olive branch to make the meeting a more enjoyable/friendly one, but some of you just kept at it (embarrassing as a long, long time stang guy, we are more classy than that).

Yes, I read the thread and some things you guys were right to give him a hard time about (not that much tho) but frankly there were even more points that I felt you all were really reaching to find something. If this was sarcastic or to be funny let me know as it went over my head.

Sorry to be a dud, just want to be a voice to ensure the Mustang/Ford culture doesn't degrade.

All that said, I will never, ever be able to look at an Evo and say "that looks cool!!" I mean they are even worse than the new GTOs and all 93+ camaros. Sorry Evo guys, had to agree with that one....

Well yeah I agree with you (and that's how I thought at first) but honestly, he claims he killed a Mach 1 by buslengths then when he's asked to step up to the plate and prove himself all these excuses suddenly start to show up one after another. I don't think any of these 'Stang guys have done anything wrong. They've just caught a ricer red handed in one of his ricey lies and are now having a well-earned field day on his ass.

Remeber the title of the thread: Evo SLAYS blue MACH 1

Last edited:

vipergts281

Established Member
Alright, I'm ready to race some one and kick their a$$.

Meet me at my house.....
DSC04696.jpg

And then I will race anyone in my car......

This is my living room,
SilverS7.jpg

VanquishSandDB9.jpg

Or maybe I'll take one of my Lambo's
DSC04692.jpg

Lambo.jpg

CobraRimViperLambo.jpg

RearofLambo.jpg

Or perhaps my cars out back
SupraandModena.jpg

And if none of them are fast enough, I will ka-rot-tay chop you
JackieChan.jpg

Oh, and I will have my film crew capture all of the excitement
MovieStars.jpg

Btw, this is what happened to the last Mach that I put buslengths on....
Mach1Damage.jpg

vipergts281

Established Member
Come on CME, you want to look like that yellow Mach above. Then have Jimmy Mac come get some, I'll not only eat his lunch, I'll steal his dinner and night time snack as well.

BM1

Established Member
HAHAHAH...

Krang is freaking awesome!!!!

39483_L.jpg

Last edited:

primetime

Established Member
evo8power said:

Moron eh! So let me get this straight you tell everyone you know bjj and have been studying it for 14 years and now you change and say that you have just started recently. Dude you are seriously so full of shit it is funny. Actually, no this has nothing to do with the original post however when you bring up something you are opening yourself to questions on it. Especially when it is a topic that others actually are into. I just questioned you because I wondered if I had seen you at a school or competition before because I have studied martial arts since I was 13 and bjj since I was 20. No biggie though. Finally, as for me being stupid, now that is even funnier. Want to compare educational backgrounds and income? I'm sure you at least have a GED and make what $8/hr! lol later Ron

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Come on CME, you want to look like that yellow Mach above. Then have Jimmy Mac come get some, I'll not only eat his lunch, I'll steal his dinner and night time snack as well.
You want a piece of me Neutron Boy?? Bring on that Ghetto Cobra and I'll show you how real men chow down!@ :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

Anaxagoras1986

Established Member
evo8power said:
^^yup, buschur port/polished manifold, but they do not like the tubular ones, although most high hp evos have em, i stuck with the cast....

comgrats on the win CMMACH1, ill will be ready for the rematch soon.......

I figured a nice tig welded tubular would last a while atleast right? And it'd prob make more power.

slow02GT

Chris Doss said:

:sleeping:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
primetime said:
LOL Glad you found someone who spews bs more than you! later Ron

Dude you have serious issues man!! I swear get off my balls your hanging on hem like Tarzan!

mikes93

Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
You want a piece of me Neutron Boy?? Bring on that Ghetto Cobra and I'll show you how real men chow down!@ :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

So how bad is that Mach1 WITH nitrous? :shrug: I see you picking on pulleyed cobras :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread