Evo SLAYS blue MACH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestreak89

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I live right near the guy. So if he wants, I'll meet up with him and check his car out....see if there really is oil leaking from the block.

I'd like to believe there is some truth to his posts. No one can possibly lie about that much, right?

Fess up EVO8 you have a chance to prove yourself. If your block is infact leaking and it is your car then I'm all for a reschedule but you have to do it soon not find a friends car.

if he wont prove himself he should be banned

tdo

Established Member
evo8power said:
no unfortunately not....

bad news kiddies, have to put a hold on the race :rolleyes:

doing new plugs tonight and noticed a lot of oil leaking from the block, and oil on the sparkplug when i pulled out the 3rd one.....im am pissed but ohh well what can ya do....im not gonna waste my time and money and blow up at the track just to prove a point, we will have to wait till june 10th or so till im done the build, ill be posting pics of the motor tomorow on the hoist, so hate to break the tension and end this little war for know, but liek Shwarteneger said, "ILL BE BACK!!"....TO BE CONTINUED

tdo said:
My prediction: no race. If Evo even shows up, there will be some engine problem.

Imagine that.

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdo
My prediction: no race. If Evo even shows up, there will be some engine problem.

WOW! I hope this clown is banned.

tdo

Established Member
01Saleen said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdo

WOW! I hope this clown is banned.

Being right should get me banned? :shrug:

slow02GT

vipergts281 said:
I live right near the guy. So if he wants, I'll meet up with him and check his car out....see if there really is oil leaking from the block.

I'd like to believe there is some truth to his posts. No one can possibly lie about that much, right?

Are you kidding....the internet is a place where people lie and talk shit that can go pages and pages

evo8power

Established Member
vipergts281 said:

100% sounds perfect too me, are you farmiliar with chester springs?? i can meet up any day....my buddy Matt from Import INteligence and myself are doing the build, it will be at his house/shop...you are more than wel;come too come see...sorry this hapened, but the night before when i noticed the oil and weighed out the options over racing or waiting, waiting works outr better for me...and in this case with me having a hurt vehicle, thas all that matters....i am driving a yellow evo for the time being till mine is done, you are more than welcome too take pictures of that as well.....cmemach1, sorry shit hapens, if you wanna meet me in kennett during this week you can see ill be in a diff vehicle for a bit...

evo8power

Established Member

heres a pic of about 4 days ago where it realy was starting to leak and blow bye, ill have the new pics up tonight/tomorrow....

and i deff want this guy too come and check the car out so all you guys can get on with your lives and see theres no BS :bowdown:

bluestreak89

Established Member
evo8power said:

heres a pic of about 4 days ago where it realy was starting to leak and blow bye, ill have the new pics up tonight/tomorrow....

and i deff want this guy too come and check the car out so all you guys can get on with your lives and see theres no BS :bowdown:

Glad you showed up. Not worth blowing up your car for internet pride but its good to know you arent a complete flake.

vipergts281

Established Member
evo8power said:
100% sounds perfect too me, are you farmiliar with chester springs?? i can meet up any day....my buddy Matt from Import INteligence and myself are doing the build, it will be at his house/shop...you are more than wel;come too come see...sorry this hapened, but the night before when i noticed the oil and weighed out the options over racing or waiting, waiting works outr better for me...and in this case with me having a hurt vehicle, thas all that matters....i am driving a yellow evo for the time being till mine is done, you are more than welcome too take pictures of that as well.....cmemach1, sorry shit hapens, if you wanna meet me in kennett during this week you can see ill be in a diff vehicle for a bit...
I know where Chester Springs is. I live in Kennett and work in West Chester. So that is where the car is....Chester Springs? Where abouts exactly.....near 113, 401, 100, 29?

I may be able to swing by tomorrow after work, not sure yet though. May be able to do it Friday as well. Do any of those days work for you?

evo8power

Established Member
hey viper,

i dont wanna give exact location of the vehicle, im sure some people will already know if they know the place....but it is very close to the street you listed....thurs, fri woudl be great anytime after 6pm.....if you wanna PM me your cell or a way to get in touch that works.....i just dont wanna give out directions online, hope u understand....

and if u see me around, this is the evo ill be in know....i dont know what more else to do to prove I DONT BS AND I DONT LIE, not that i lose sleep over it its just funny when your on the other end of the situation and everyone is calling you a fake.....

also will have a diferent piece of jewelry during the build to add on :coolman:

CMEmach1

Established Member
Like I said before you only have one chance to back up your boast. Once you change the engine the issue we have been debating is history. You had your chance and you walked away from it. You never beat a Mach1 on RT. 1 and you would have lost to me and my Mach1 tonight. That's why you withdrew. You were afraid to loose and had a convenient excuse. I wouldn't race you now if you paid me. If anyone else wants to take this Turkey on after his rebuild he's all yours. I'm tired of EVO8 Bull Shit. EVO8 It's time for you to go back to your corner and be the quiet one.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
o4nccobra said:
isn't this a contradiction of terms?

its called an OYXMORON :D

All i have to say is lame. Congrats CME and your awesome win. I guess it would be safe to say at this point that you beat this EVO8 by 10 bus lengths .. since its broken. :poke:

i wouldn't say im surprised.. Typical. Make sure you post a good story, better than HIS! :thumbsup:

evo8power

Established Member
CMEmach1 said:
Like I said before you only have one chance to back up your boast. Once you change the engine the issue we have been debating is history. You had your chance and you walked away from it. You never beat a Mach1 on RT. 1 and you would have lost to me and my Mach1 tonight. That's why you withdrew. You were afraid to loose and had a convenient excuse. I wouldn't race you now if you paid me. If anyone else wants to take this Turkey on after his rebuild he's all yours. I'm tired of EVO8 Bull Shit. EVO8 It's time for you to go back to your corner and be the quiet one.

is someone scared?? ;-) i walked away from is cause im not an idiot like your buddy agreed with....."hey my motor is leaking oil from the head and on my plugs, wanna meet at the drag strip for a challenge???" i hadnt poped the hood in a little while or pulled plugs and i did the night before to change plugs, im done explaining, its over, ill be ready in a few weeks racing you or racing anyone at cecil like i do every year, i beat a MACH1 on rt1, by a long distance, old news, coudl care less who does or doesnt belive me....ill be back at my job, my girl, and my car tomorow, night all....

bluestreak89

Established Member
evo8power said:
is someone scared?? ;-) i walked away from is cause im not an idiot like your buddy agreed with....."hey my motor is leaking oil from the head and on my plugs, wanna meet at the drag strip for a challenge???" i hadnt poped the hood in a little while or pulled plugs and i did the night before to change plugs, im done explaining, its over, ill be ready in a few weeks racing you or racing anyone at cecil like i do every year, i beat a MACH1 on rt1, by a long distance, old news, coudl care less who does or doesnt belive me....ill be back at my job, my girl, and my car tomorow, night all....

I kinda agree wiht this post and only because CME said earlier that he thought he might lose. This is a bad situation because you waited so long to back out and that after all the trash talking. I dont think he really wanted to race you in the first place but you made it worse with all the drama. So I think this will end up being another case of this thread ending at e-racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread