Evo SLAYS blue MACH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo8power

Established Member
Some older guy like 30's 40's was in a blue mach 1 big tires, chrome wheels, exhaust, lowered, said "mach1" on the license plate i think tried to take off past me on rt1 in Kennett PA, so i hit the gas kept him at my door and we slowed down to about 50, looked over, and both hit it, i beat him by buslenths, even had time to pull into his left lane to pass traffic, every day my evo makes me so friggin happy i went with it, but i also do love mustangs, just the ones done up right.....cheers

Kevin

Hye

Established Member
I raced an evo with right around 500awhp, he was on straight c16 and I was on #15 i was still able to edge him out from a 60 or so roll, close race though. He had $20K into his motor. Nice kill on the mach, how much $$ u got in that evo?

MARK01COBRA

ummm... Hi!
Established Member
i think the old man didnt know how to drive.........j/k nice evo! :thumbsup:

BM1

Established Member
Nice kill. It sounds like you've done some serious modifications. Then again, any car trapping 131MPH will seriously put some lengths on a stock or lightly modified Mach. :burnout:

Last edited:

SLVRF16

Established Member
Good kill! I don't know what I'd do with such whp!! I find taking corners much more exciting! :D

-M

CMEmach1

Established Member
Well, I'm not sure if you are referring to me or not. I'm 51, have a Azure Blue '03 Mach1, 315's out back, Chrome Mach1 rims, lowered, exhaust and a few other small items. My plate is 03MACH and I do drive RT. 1 every now and then. The only thing is that I don't remember any pesky Evo badgering me on RT.1 . When was this that you so easily spanked this Mach1? With the #'s you have I would have to guess that there aren't many out there that would give you much problem. How much $ do you have into that thing anyway ??? Well, like I said I don't remember any Evo pestering me lately but I would be glad to give it a shot if you spot me a few of those "Buslenghts" you are talking about. Head to head you would walk me but I seriously doubt that it would be "Buslengths"!

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
CMEmach1 said:
Well, I'm not sure if you are referring to me or not. I'm 51, have a Azure Blue '03 Mach1, 315's out back, Chrome Mach1 rims, lowered, exhaust and a few other small items. My plate is 03MACH1 and I do drive RT. 1 every now and then. The only thing is that I don't remember any pesky Evo badgering me on RT.1 . When was this that you so easily spanked this Mach1? With the #'s you have I would have to guess that there aren't many out there that would give you much problem. How much $ do you have into that thing anyway ??? Well, like I said I don't remember any Evo pestering me lately but I would be glad to give it a shot if you spot me a few of those "Buslenghts" you are talking about. Head to head you would walk me but I seriously doubt that it would be "Buslengths"!

:uh oh: a call out? :thumbsup:

sam23

an evo that runs those times and that kind of power would put "amtracks" on a slightly modded mach, not that i prefer the dark side. Who with an evo making that much hp bothers with racing other people? I only go after people that either ask for it or drive street bikes...haha

LittleMT

Established Member
CMEmach1 said:
Well, I'm not sure if you are referring to me or not. I'm 51, have a Azure Blue '03 Mach1, 315's out back, Chrome Mach1 rims, lowered, exhaust and a few other small items. My plate is 03MACH and I do drive RT. 1 every now and then. The only thing is that I don't remember any pesky Evo badgering me on RT.1 . When was this that you so easily spanked this Mach1? With the #'s you have I would have to guess that there aren't many out there that would give you much problem. How much $ do you have into that thing anyway ??? Well, like I said I don't remember any Evo pestering me lately but I would be glad to give it a shot if you spot me a few of those "Buslenghts" you are talking about. Head to head you would walk me but I seriously doubt that it would be "Buslengths"!

a car that traps into the 130's would put multiple semi truck towing a bus lengths on you.

99Rio

Established Member
Did anyone read his profile (CMEmach1)??? A procharged Mach 1 with gears...is a serious contender.

SLVRF16

Established Member
99Rio said:
Did anyone read his profile (CMEmach1)??? A procharged Mach 1 with gears...is a serious contender.

He still would get spanked though.. :burnout: And I would imagine by several cars as to not even make it worth it. It would be just as bad as when AMS EVO at 600awhp went up against those KB Cobras (600rwhp).

-M

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread