Evo SLAYS blue MACH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestreak89

Established Member
This has gotten way ouy of hand! EVO8 deserves some of what he is getting because he has ruined the race. The only way this race would have been worth while was racing while the evo was disabled. If you guys race later with all that power it's obvious that the evo would put the buslengths talked about on the mach1. There is nothing else to be said here. EVO8 its time to lick your wounds and leave this thread alone. Cars break all the time and yours just wasnt in cindition to race at the wrong time. I do think that CME has had a sigh of relief because he never talked all the trash he is talking now until after EVO8 backed out. He admitted he would prolly lose in a previous post as well even with the evo being disabled. This was never meant to happen and should be left at that.

CMEmach1

Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
I do think that CME has had a sigh of relief because he never talked all the trash he is talking now until after EVO8 backed out. He admitted he would prolly lose in a previous post as well even with the evo being disabled. This was never meant to happen and should be left at that.

No sigh of relief just disappointment as I was looking forward to a good race
I'm not talkin trash I am just telling it like it is.
Would you kindly show me where I said that I would prolly lose even with the EVO down on power?

CMEmach1

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I've been wanting to race him for the longest time. But we never do. :(

Well then instead of standing around flapping your jaws every Fri. and Sat. night go somewhere and race!

evo8power

Established Member
primetime said:
Moron eh! So let me get this straight you tell everyone you know bjj and have been studying it for 14 years and now you change and say that you have just started recently. Dude you are seriously so full of shit it is funny. Actually, no this has nothing to do with the original post however when you bring up something you are opening yourself to questions on it. Especially when it is a topic that others actually are into. I just questioned you because I wondered if I had seen you at a school or competition before because I have studied martial arts since I was 13 and bjj since I was 20. No biggie though. Finally, as for me being stupid, now that is even funnier. Want to compare educational backgrounds and income? I'm sure you at least have a GED and make what $8/hr! lol later Ron

my godd you dont get it do you!!!! :bash:

i have been doing MMA for 14 years, not just BJJ... i have never in my life had to clarify so many things so many times to someone so dumb!!

i graduated high school
i graduated college (UMass)
scholarship for ice hockey
my parents own 4 McDonlad's in CT and make aproximately $93,00 a week and when i turn 30 is when our dad lets us get ownership and run the stores, my 2 brothers are curently working for them and i have 2 more years left...he wants us too work in the real world and understand how to respect money and hard work....

so i doubt you are better off than me in any way in life to say the least....

just a side note.....

isnt it kinda sad that CMEmach1 was so excited about racing a busted 4 banger at the track when at first i said i would only do a highway run where i wouldnt have to launch it and hopefully keep it toegether and he backed down???

and how would you guys have known i had motor probelmes before if i never posted about it....you can do a search on evolutionm.net on my name and see the threads about my issues, a long conversation with AMS i can send dated a few weeks back as well??????

man this thread turned into a joke.....

ill PM you when my motors done, if you wanna race great, if not wonderfull as well :idea:

2.3 Evo 8

Established Member
Fix the car and race him! That is the only way to redeem yourself Evo8power.

It's amazing how the dumbest threads bring out the most ignorant people. Most of the people making comments sound like a bunch of highschool girls looking to keep the drama flowing.

evo8power

Established Member
my mom dad brothers, brothers wifes work in the buisness, my dad has owned McDonlads since 89", his first 3 stores were in pa, Thorndale, Coatsville, Trooper.....i do home renovations for a company in chester county, ive yet to turn 30 for two more years, then me g friend move up north.....

CMEmach1

Established Member
evo8power said:
isnt it kinda sad that CMEmach1 was so excited about racing a busted 4 banger at the track when at first i said i would only do a highway run where i wouldnt have to launch it and hopefully keep it toegether and he backed down???

I was looking forward to a good race I don't see where that's sad.
I never backed down from you.

PARALYZER

Unatural Aspirations
Established Member
This is like me going to the McLaren Boards and saying......

Hey, I put bus lengths on a McLaren this morning in my Cobra...look at me....

McLaren owner posts..."That could not have happend with me...lets do a legal race at the track".....

I say...."Well, wait until I get my new built motor with twin turbos...I will show you"...

IN OTHER WORDS.....THIS WHOLE THREAD WAS WORTHLESS!!!!

BAN HIS MF ASS

Bootbox

Established Member
Sigh, another SVTP callout that goes nowhere. :(

01Saleen

O-town Leen
Established Member
EGO8 - You are claiming this thread has become a joke!??!??! That is rich! This thread was a joke as soon as you completed typing the title.

Should we think you are something becaues you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth??????

Quit talking about your bad cylinder - NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT ANYMORE!!!!

Last edited:

evo8power

Established Member
i have been just going along with the thread to the replies, sorry the race didnt happen, say all my reasons were excuses, sorry they werent....i dont know what else to say but "wait till my motors done, then we can race" dont see how thats an excuse, isnt it smart to race someone when you have a good motor rather than broken? am i missing something???? i didnt think mine was in bad as shape as it realy was when i pulled the plugs, wasnt it nice to post up about it rather than have everyone go and not say anything, or me go to the track and blowup, or me go to the track and run a 12 sec pass?? i didnt quiet see the point....especially after i saw how bad it was, yes its my fault for not checking prior, im just busy and didnt think of it.....

im sick of the bashing to an extent. im a nice person, i have lots of friends, i dont talk BS and i dont make excuses, you guys are all welcome to your opinion of me but i think you would say a lot different if you met me in person and had a drink and talked cars..i dont think my evo is gods gift to cars, i test drove a 30th an cobra and a blue mach1 (ironic) before i got the evo....

finnaly....

I BEAT A BLUE MACH1 ON RT1 SAT MORNING..was it the same guy? i think so not 1000% sure, did i smoke it?? yes by a large margin....i didnt make this post to brag stir a pot or anything you guys are saying about me....my car is being fixed, it was leaking oil, the plug was oily, end of story....

i hope he will race me when its done, and see what happens, i just hate making internet enemies for no stupid reason....

2.3 Evo 8

Established Member
PARALYZER said:
This is like me going to the McLaren Boards and saying......

Hey, I put bus lengths on a McLaren this morning in my Cobra...look at me....

McLaren owner posts..."That could not have happend with me...lets do a legal race at the track".....

I say...."Well, wait until I get my new built motor with twin turbos...I will show you"...

IN OTHER WORDS.....THIS WHOLE THREAD WAS WORTHLESS!!!!

BAN HIS MF ASS

Reading comprehension is your friend! Reread the story, it didn't go down like that.

Evo8power raced a mach1 when he was making "good" power. Since then he has low compression in 1 cylinder.

He made a thread about a kill, somebody called him on it, and now he wants to wait until the engine is fixed before he races. I didn't see anything about upgrading the turbo, did you? :shrug:

I understand completely where he is coming from when he says he wants to fix the motor first before having this race. It is MUCH CHEAPER to just build the engine you have then to have to go buy a NEW BLOCK and build it.

If he fixes the motor and doesn't show, then ban him!

CLOSE THIS THREAD AND START A NEW THREAD WHEN THE RACE HAPPENS!

Cobraing

Trumpet of Torque
Established Member
evo8power said:
and how would you guys have known i had motor probelmes before if i never posted about it....you can do a search on evolutionm.net on my name and see the threads about my issues, a long conversation with AMS i can send dated a few weeks back as well??????

I mean now you say you knew you've had problems with your engine for a while so how did you beat the (supposed) Mach 1 that started this thread? With your engine in such trouble shouldn't you have not been driving it in the first place? Let alone racing it to 130+mph.

And why didn't you mention this at the beginning when CME called you out?

Last edited:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
evo8power said:
im a nice person, i have lots of friends
Dude, you're a "legend in your own mind"...

I've seen enough, until *some* race or credible kill actually happens, this miscarriage of a thread is CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread