Evo SLAYS blue MACH 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipergts281

Established Member
Haha, this should get interesting.

evo8power- Where abouts in the area are you? I'm local, wondering if I've ever come across you.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Hye06 said:
I raced an evo with right around 500awhp, he was on straight c16 and I was on #15 i was still able to edge him out from a 60 or so roll, close race though. He had $20K into his motor. Nice kill on the mach, how much $$ u got in that evo?

Yeah right, give me an EVO and $20K to play with and I'll make a monster of a street car. I hate to bring up the notiorious AMS car but I bet they don't even have $20K in the motor of that thing.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
TacticalKaos said:
Yeah right, give me an EVO and $20K to play with and I'll make a monster of a street car. I hate to bring up the notiorious AMS car but I bet they don't even have $20K in the motor of that thing.

Haha.. you shouldn't bet anymore man.

AMS evo racing the KB cobras wasn't at 600 hp he was running a little more boost and when he raced broke7 he pulled about a half of car up to about 130. This mach would def give the evo a good run. I would say the evo has the edge in the long run.

vipergts281

Established Member
What do Evo's weigh?

The Evo has more hp and a little more torque than the Mach. Only one way to find out who will win....I'll even video tape it.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
spyder1337 said:
Haha.. you shouldn't bet anymore man.

AMS evo racing the KB cobras wasn't at 600 hp he was running a little more boost and when he raced broke7 he pulled about a half of car up to about 130. This mach would def give the evo a good run. I would say the evo has the edge in the long run.

Yeah I agree. I was refuting the poster of what I quoted. I agree with what you're saying I'm just saying that I don't see a $20K EVO (only engine mods mind you) getting walked from a 60 mph roll or only have 500awhp. I'm not saying the thing is unbeatable but the AMS EVO doesn't even have $20K in engine mods. Unless you running about sub 8's I don't see "holding off a $20k in engine mods EVO" as a likely scenario. If he is running those times well than awesome kill in that case.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
evo8power said:
543whp 466 ft lbs
Buschur Stage IIII
Buschur Gt30 (580) turbo kit

11.19@131
1.91 60ft. street tires

:poke: I've gotten better 60's than that in a twin turbo Corvette that was on 18" wheels with worn out drag radials. And you have 2 more wheels trying to get traction.

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Call Out, Call Out Come On Race And Put It Up So We Can See This Evo Beat You By Buses And More Bussssssesss. Lmao

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
By saying he has dropped $20k into his engine, he may not mean the current set-up that is in his car at that moment. He may have had a fully modded engine and then broke it and got a new one broke again, and then did an entirely different set-up. I have a friend (I know ricer talk, blah blah blah) that had a lot of money into his STi and then the motor popped. Now he is going with a fully built "race engine" and he is dropping huge money into it. He will have spent over $20k when this engine is done, but that is including all of his previous engine work and tuning. I have told him multiple times, "imagine if you had a Cobra and dumped that much money into it. You would have a 1200 rwhp car right now." So dumping that much money into the Evo is no surprise, he just didn't drop that much into the current set-up.

Edit: BTW his new set-up will get him 500-550 awhp on pump and over 600 on race gas.

Last edited:

TacticalKaos

Established Member
Juice33 said:
By saying he has dropped $20k into his engine, he may not mean the current set-up that is in his car at that moment. He may have had a fully modded engine and then broke it and got a new one broke again, and then did an entirely different set-up. I have a friend (I know ricer talk, blah blah blah) that had a lot of money into his STi and then the motor popped. Now he is going with a fully built "race engine" and he is dropping huge money into it. He will have spent over $20k when this engine is done, but that is including all of his previous engine work and tuning. I have told him multiple times, "imagine if you had a Cobra and dumped that much money into it. You would have a 1200 rwhp car right now." So dumping that much money into the Evo is no surprise, he just didn't drop that much into the current set-up.

Edit: BTW his new set-up will get him 500-550 awhp on pump and over 600 on race gas.

If he's going to have an engine built that strong I'd expect way more power than that. I've seen near 600 numbers made on a stock block. He may have gotten a bad tune or toyed to much with an MBC (STis aren't fond of them). If he is getting a sleeved Crawford 2.65 he could easily push close to 800 awhp with the right turbo. KINGPIN offers a new GT40 for built STis that would make that power on a block like that easy. Not to mention the option of water/methanol injection and race gas.

SLVRF16

Established Member
Baddass.gif

Man, I must admit this - those Machs look WAY better than the Terminator!! :thumbsup: There I said it..

-M

Last edited:

Hye

Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:
:bs: :bs: :bs:

uuuh..okay

cost of all mods + professional install

he's a good friend of mine, why would he lie? especially about something like that?

:nonono:

primetime

Established Member
bluestreak89 said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Dude how in the world do you have so many posts since jan? OMG :eek:

I was wondering the same thing! Nice cars in your sig by the way! later Ron

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
CMEmach1 said:
Well, I'm not sure if you are referring to me or not. I'm 51, have a Azure Blue '03 Mach1, 315's out back, Chrome Mach1 rims, lowered, exhaust and a few other small items. My plate is 03MACH and I do drive RT. 1 every now and then. The only thing is that I don't remember any pesky Evo badgering me on RT.1 . When was this that you so easily spanked this Mach1? With the #'s you have I would have to guess that there aren't many out there that would give you much problem. How much $ do you have into that thing anyway ??? Well, like I said I don't remember any Evo pestering me lately but I would be glad to give it a shot if you spot me a few of those "Buslenghts" you are talking about. Head to head you would walk me but I seriously doubt that it would be "Buslengths"!

:uh oh: after seeing this i retract my "good kill" until futher notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread