Entitled Couple Learns the Hard Way

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Another instance of PIGGOTRY and BLATANT RACISM! The patriarchy always picks on the guudest citizens….. I mean come on, her hat is not even tan and she is a diabetic. Clear cut racial profiling!!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sighhh,

Bro and his woman are obnoxious as shit and I don't feel bad for them.

However it's also asinine the cop is going for all this because of dann golf cart.

If you can ride a bicycle on the road I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to ride a quad, dirt bike, SXS or golf cart.
The more I read this, the more I should actually ban you being more stupid than you usually are spewing your bullshit. I'm serious too.

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
Back in the day, I wouldn't have waited that long and the wife would have gotten warnings about interfering and got cuffed and stuffed n the back of the police car. but hey, they both got a free ride in a police car!!!

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Likely “defund da police” types…. Learn lesson….

Go from smartass and non-compliant to soft and docile like new born puppies….

I love it….

Probably transplants from a different state, freshly relocated to FL :ROFLMAO:

ACAB! YO!!! :ROFLMAO:

It’s been on the news for over a year ( before Jan 23) that you Will get a ticket for driving a golf cart with no registration/ insurance.In Fl.
I kinda detected a southern accent? def not NY.
The deep dark side of me would have celebrated a fn beat down, leaving them in the drive way, busted up.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Everyone is a jackass in the first video. It was like a giant meeting of jackasses. In the end I'm glad the jackass cop with the jackass supervisor solved the case of the jackass golf cart drivers. The world is now right again. Book em Dano!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Everyone is a jackass in the first video. It was like a giant meeting of jackasses. In the end I'm glad the jackass cop with the jackass supervisor solved the case of the jackass golf cart drivers. The world is now right again. Book em Dano!

huh? Please explain how the cop was a jackass…. if anything, he was too damn nice.

the end result is not “because golf cart”…. Its because of non compliance with lawful orders…. Failure to ID and obstruction.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
huh? Please explain how the cop was a jackass…. if anything, he was too damn nice.

the end result is not “because golf cart”…. Its because of non compliance with lawful orders…. Failure to ID and obstruction.

Something like that there is a good chance you'll get off with a warning so just hand over your ID and take the warning or the ticket.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Something like that there is a good chance you'll get off with a warning so just hand over your ID and take the warning or the ticket.

Even if you dont… pay to ****ing play!

You broke the ****ing law/ordinance deal with the fine.

Cops arent your ****ing buddies or daddy, or even the homie at the corner you have beef with….

Cops are the representative of the law and they can and will stuff you on a spike so that you learn the lessons that your reject parents never taught you.

show some respect, maggots!

you dont agree? Keep your mouth shut, obey commands (under threat of arrest) and you plead your case in court. You dont fight them. 11/10 times YOU WILL LOSE.

beau t

Established Member
Im pretty sure the cop said if you would of just cooperated and gave me your ID it would of been a warning ( right before he stuffed him in the car) most of the time your EGO dose more harm than good lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just saw the shoes. Jersey, Long Island or Mass for sure. Complete douche. Had to move to a gated place because he doesn't have the ability to cut his grass on his own.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

Yes certainly worth all those resources and the stop in the first place. I mean he rode OUTSIDE the gated community in a GOLF CART!! What’s next? Crossing the street not in the crosswalk! Good thing all these cops had nothing better to do and stopped these people before people got hurt.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes certainly worth all those resources and the stop in the first place. I mean he rode OUTSIDE the gated community in a GOLF CART!! What’s next? Crossing the street not in the crosswalk! Good thing all these cops had nothing better to do and stopped these people before people got hurt.

bro…. This line of thinking is hilarious….

do you also blame the gun for the homicides instead of the shooter? :ROFLMAO:

the coppers dont go around forcing people to do stupid shit…. They are a reactive force…. they are not there to cave to you or your tantrums, they are there to enforce…. You, the citizen, have full control on the outcome of the encounter…

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
bro…. This line of thinking is hilarious….

do you also blame the gun for the homicides instead of the shooter? :ROFLMAO:

the coppers dont go around forcing people to do stupid shit…. They are a reactive force…. they are not there to cave to you or your tantrums, they are there to enforce…. You, the citizen, have full control on the outcome of the encounter…
The cop and the whole force that showed up needs to go solve real crimes. Stop wasting taxpayers money on this petty shit. When a cop pulls someone over for this garbage he’s a jackass. Change my mind.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The cop and the whole force that showed up needs to go solve real crimes. Stop wasting taxpayers money on this petty shit. When a cop pulls someone over for this garbage he’s a jackass. Change my mind.

Yeah ok, bro. They just showed up at random… nothing to do with the red croc’s behavior. Lol.

****ing Christ…. This is why the country has went down the shitter.

Users who are viewing this thread