Entitled Couple Learns the Hard Way

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Come down to Auburn or Kent, Wa where I work if you want to see the effect of lack of traffic enforcement does to an area. On Thursday I almost got hit by 3 different cars in a matter of 20-30 seconds, it was one after another of people driving like maniacs. I regularly see cars pass using turn lanes and shoulders, I've seen cars pull into the turn lane only to drive through an intersection on a red light, you'll see cars that are absolutely not road worthy being smashed yet still being driven, and plenty of other egregious violations.

There's videos of guys at the night races in Kent doing drifts down the street and purposely drifting around a cop car because the police can't pursue non-violent crimes so they can just run if the cops turn their lights on which they don't even bother.

As much as I think there are bullshit infractions, I've seen the impact that lack of traffic enforcement has on cities. Also, because of that, Washington is experiencing the highest amount of traffic deaths in a single year this year at 750, and an increase of 85% in collisions I believe it was.

Traffic needs to be enforced regardless of how slight it may seem. It only took a couple years since Covid hit for things to get out of control as enforcement dwindled.

Users who are viewing this thread