Email tuning?

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I tried searching this morning but didn't really turn up anything good. Who is good these days with email tuning? I have a Preadator but will buy a SCT if need be. I just want something to get me by for the time being because I don't have the time to take the car anywhere for dyno tuning and I'm in the middle of nowhere in northern NY state. I don't have anything crazy done to the car, just 2.8 pulley, cai, hi flow x pipe and exhaust. Needs to be able to pass emissions inspection too which I know some tuned cars have had trouble with on the new inspection machines. Thanks.

Bigggy

Established Member
There is a couple out there, personally I work with Bama (American Muscle) ans they work really good and fast. Probably the best customer support I've ever seen. As for the tune, the car runs great, next week I will do more datalogs to hopefully get a lot more out of the car.

Is there also Lund Racing that does mail tune?

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
With a simple set up like yours almost any tuner can take care of you. To name a few there is lundracing. Bama. BBR, Eric Brooks with brooksspeed, vmp tuning. There are several more out there but any of the above will take care of you. I think all of them use SCT software. Jpc racing used to use predator software but not sure if they still do.

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Amazon can tune with the Predator, which was the main reason I chose them, plus they have lifetime revisions, which is really handy when you frequently change mods. Like you, I don't live anywhere near a dyno tuner.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Already went the Amazon route. Has never ran right and the latest revision has it stalling when I coast. Want to try someone new. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

135 Boom

Established Member
Please don't use Amazon, he is a crook and the tunes are horrible! My car ran horrible the whole time I had his tunes. I put mine on the dyno with his tune and the mods in my sig and it put down 345whp and 400tq. Went and got a dyno tune and it did 500/468 and runs perfect. I know you can't get a dyno tune, just please stay away from Amazon for an email tune. VMP and lund have good reviews on them.

speedoflife

Established Member
Jon Lund racing. Couldn't recommend them enough. They definitely know these motors. Miles ahead of other tunes I've had from a drivability perspective.

cj428mach

Established Member
I'd recommend Lasota racing if he'll do predator stuff. I was an Amazon customer in the past, and the only good thing I can say about them is they pushed me to self tune. lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
With a simple set up like yours almost any tuner can take care of you. To name a few there is lundracing. Bama. BBR, Eric Brooks with brooksspeed, vmp tuning. There are several more out there but any of the above will take care of you. I think all of them use SCT software. Jpc racing used to use predator software but not sure if they still do.

All of those are very good tune choices! :thumbsup:

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I'm currently working with David aka 04 Sleeper. Still working on it but I have absolutely no complaints so far. He has nothing but excellent reviews.

evolve

Established Member
Kevin as mentioned above is a magician with the Cobra. I am sure Van and Jon Lund are exceptional as well.

Users who are viewing this thread