El of el

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty soon we'll all be driving 3 cylinder little pieces of shit.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty soon we'll all be driving 3 cylinder little pieces of shit.

029A9265-copy.jpg

Hey now, that 3-cylindwr shit box is the best shit box on the market...

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
There should be a law that a) requires anyone proposing changes to society to have been directly elected and b) any that pulls these fairy dust regulations out of unicorn farts should a working prototype in hand before passing them off. Tom Segura sums this b.s. up perfectly:

Or: Congress

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh I'm aware. I have to smog my damn 2500 every year on rollers - and I live in God Damn Arizona.

I've looked into setting up a still with solar panels and making ethanol. I bet eventually they just ban registration.
Now THAT would make a nice thread! Just sayin, Jack!

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
You just know that if the Dems are still in control there will be legislations passed that aim at making it harder and most expensive to own a gas powered vehicle 10 years from now. It's happening now, right under our noses and literally nothing is being done to stop or oppose it. All part of the plan. All part of the plan.
You just know the R’s probably wouldn’t do shit either lest they take on the deep state and its EPA finger. We do not live in a free republic.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What are the specs on those go karts?
I don't hate them, but I don't love them either. Looks-wise that is.

300hp, 273ft lbs, 1.6L I3, 3200lbs, 6 speed manual, proper AWD with the ability to distribute power up to 30/70 for drifting, starting price $35k but they have been listed much higher at this point. The Morizo edition which deletes the rear seat and has a number of upgrades are being listed for $70-80k.

I really want one for a daily and they seem like a great car, but I don't think the performance has been ground-breaking like you would expect seeing the specs. It doesn't dominate the segment but is a solid performer. I think what could make these formidable is if they respond to mods and tuning well. 500hp would be incredibly fun in this platform I bet.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
300hp, 273ft lbs, 1.6L I3, 3200lbs, 6 speed manual, proper AWD with the ability to distribute power up to 30/70 for drifting, starting price $35k but they have been listed much higher at this point. The Morizo edition which deletes the rear seat and has a number of upgrades are being listed for $70-80k.

I really want one for a daily and they seem like a great car, but I don't think the performance has been ground-breaking like you would expect seeing the specs. It doesn't dominate the segment but is a solid performer. I think what could make these formidable is if they respond to mods and tuning well. 500hp would be incredibly fun in this platform I bet.

It's basically an old school Evo/STI that gets 25mpg.

But as you said dealers are asking $10-20k mark ups as production is limited.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Remember when POTATUS got elected and I said this regime would ban ICE cars?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread