dyno sheets

prostkr

Established Member
Every person who pays for a dyno tune should ask for their sheets in .drf email files. The software can be downloaded for free at dyno jets website. This will allow you to play with your sheets just like the dyno operator does. All the runs below are std numbers just with me tweaking the settings a bit.
first view

prettyairfuel.jpg

same run just changed the smoothing

stdsmoothing0.jpg

cleaned up run

stdsmoothing5.jpg

same run in sae numbers

jonsaefile.jpg

Every one of the pictures above are different representations of the same dyno pull.....run number 5, I can rescale the graph and make them all look even better or worse.........ask for .drf files. A printed sheet means nothing. Get all the info possible from your tuner or dyno operator. ask them to stretch out the air fuel graph out.........

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I've been doing that for years. excellent free service offered by dynojet (or at least it use to be free download)

and this is a great example of the "3%" rule on std to sae. 495/510 = 97.05%

AaronK

Established Member
Nice! I'm requesting the .drf file now. I hope they email it to me.

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I discovered this a while back also. Most wont have a problem doing it. My advice it to take a usb drive with you and they can easily just copy the file right then.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I've been using the dynojet viewer for several years, I always have every one of my files emailed to me. It's nice to overlay the graphs from previous combos and really see where power was picked up, not just peak numbers. Along with seeing the run conditions, AFR, boost, etc.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I downloaded their software back in 2003 and used it quite often. Very handy. Thanks for the idea because many aren't available that the software download is free and you can get the files from your dyno operator. Just bring one of those tiny USB flash drives, have him copy the files onto the drive, bring it home, and download to your computer for printing with your DynoJet Winpep7 software. Here is the link for the software download. Dynojet WINPEP7 Software Download

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I always offer this to my dynojet customers. I usually either put it on a CD for them, E-mail it to them, or put it on a thumb drive if they provide it. That way they can see every single item that we logged during their runs. I even offer a full package with the software, run file, and full instructions in one folder that I send or give to the client.

-Jeff

prostkr

Established Member
What`s that little dip in the boost@4K?

I was having belt slip, I had the auto parts convert my gator back belt over to a gates (all they carry) and I didn't notice it was 3/4" longer until I was strapped on the dyno and went to toss the belt on. After this run the clutch completely gave out, so Ill be going back to finish up very soon.

Here is a 30 dry shot attempt.......supra loops for the FTW!

looptyloos.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread