Dyno #'s CAI, TB, Headers (Before/After)

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Why don't you just do a remote tune with Justin at vmp?

Cause all I own are apple products and SCT does not support Mac......so Dataloging is always a B!tch.
Im trying to figure out how to catalog on the X4 remotely.

Ductape

Established Member
This thread has been very very informative. Thanks for the play by play comparisons. I've not done any performance upgrades to my '13 GT, but have had some similar ideas in mind such as the CAI, a bbk or accufab tb and a tune. As for headers i'm not sold completely on the benefit per buck. It sounds like cat delete might be a good start first. I have a ram air hood that will feed directly into the CAI so i have been itching to take advantage of that and also my gt500 ab's. As for tunes there are so many pros and cons to everyone's programs that it's tough to make a decision. I'll look into the dedicated local shops and see what they have. Based on what you have done and the good numbers and the FEEL that you are getting, sounds like a pretty darn good return on investment.

p.s. i've followed some of your posts on another forum. Beautiful car.
DarrenGT

kona 199

reese 1
Established Member
here is a side by side when i done my stainless LT 1 7/8 SWAP. andys phone 11-26-14 019.jpgandys phone 11-26-14 020.jpg.STOCKERS are good but there is a lot be be had with longtubes.look at the factory pipes were they all go in the collector.very restrictive i think.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
This thread has been very very informative. Thanks for the play by play comparisons. I've not done any performance upgrades to my '13 GT, but have had some similar ideas in mind such as the CAI, a bbk or accufab tb and a tune. As for headers i'm not sold completely on the benefit per buck. It sounds like cat delete might be a good start first. I have a ram air hood that will feed directly into the CAI so i have been itching to take advantage of that and also my gt500 ab's. As for tunes there are so many pros and cons to everyone's programs that it's tough to make a decision. I'll look into the dedicated local shops and see what they have. Based on what you have done and the good numbers and the FEEL that you are getting, sounds like a pretty darn good return on investment.

p.s. i've followed some of your posts on another forum. Beautiful car.
DarrenGT
Thanks Darren...Id hoped that this post would help some people out!
Now if I can just get back to my car Id be a happier Stang Driver...
(Im still in Korea until next month)

Last edited:

yefferys50

Established Member
Great thread however I'd recommend posting SAE corrected numbers since a majority of the car world uses those numbers over STD.

Users who are viewing this thread